Thanks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by oneiguy, Oct 21, 2007.

1. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

First of all I would like to say thank you to KINGWRX (Stephen). He was a great help to Face, Yungdz, and myself today on doing our tune ups on our cars. I know we all really do appreciate it.

2. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Cool what all did you do?

3. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Plugs, oil, dif, tranny, pads, clear the brake lines.

4. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Hehe, I always swear that my car drives better when it's just been washed or maintained somehow.

5. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I agree. Now I need to wash it.

6. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

I was there in the cold to! I think I held the flash light for King one time Im helpful! :rofl: WRBAtlanta! :rofl:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  7. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

:rofl:
    And thank you as well. As for WRBATL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Glad to hear it went well for you guys.

9. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Sean did u find out what was leaking?

And my brakes are alot better now after the re-bleed!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  10. FACE

FACE Active Member

BIG Thanks to the King!!!

It was a great Day/Evening/night Fellas! I agree with baddriver she DOES drive much better.

On Elanor we changed the RP Oil and filter, RP Diff. fluid, Hawk HP Plus, Ate Blue SS brake lines (Thanks Sakari), and Coolant....well half azz on the coolant. (thinks about when I can redo coolant)

Again, Thanks to Sean and Dana for all the help and a special Thanks to the King :bowdown:

Sean...Let me know when you get the right front pads and I'll help you change them out and rebleed the system...Steven helped me rebleed mine today and the pedal is so much better...1/4th inch rubber hose was a big help!!!

11. FACE

FACE Active Member

WRBAtlanta for LIFE!!! :naughty:

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Did I miss something?

13. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Nah, we just had 5 WRB's at my house that night, and my neighbors were giving us crap on don't they make other colors. Plus the 5 of us always hang out together. No worry's.

14. FACE

FACE Active Member

Your part to man!
    :rofl:

15. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

it was freaking cold that night. i didnt get home till around 2am, i was beat after that long day at work then the long night helping you guys.

16. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

we decided we are gonna follow purduevisions lead and make a site specifically for wrb subarus in the atl area called wrbatlanta lol

We appreciate it Steven. I may have to post pone my boot change until wednesday. I got a business meeting tuesday evening that hopefully goes well so I can get some money to keep up with Rome

17. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

We appreciate it Steven. I may have to post pone my boot change until wednesday. I got a business meeting tuesday evening that hopefully goes well so I can get some money to keep up with Rome[/QUOTE]

thats cool, just let me know for sure when you want to do it.

18. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

[QUOTEWe appreciate it Steven. I may have to post pone my boot change until wednesday. I got a business meeting tuesday evening that hopefully goes well so I can get some money to keep up with Rome[/QUOTE]

I pretty sure you can hang with me its my first time up there with so much POWAAAA!!! :rofl:
    Just stay behind me and keep the camera going :naughty:

19. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

will do