ITT Tech commercial

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FACE, Oct 23, 2007.

1. FACE

FACE Active Member

Has anyone seen the new commercial with the subys?
    I wonder how much Subaru paid/was paid for it?
    There is an 06/07 WRB STi and a black WRX.

2. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Seen it.

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah i posted about it a couple of months ago

4. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

You thinking of doing a car advertisement? :naughty:

5. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Does ITT offer anything of value or are they just another money mill that feeds off of government guaranteed student loans?

6. FACE

FACE Active Member

O sorry

7. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

lol yea i saw this awhile ago and HALF of the commercial showed the STI, and i guess thats what made the commercial sell

go to ITT TECH - get an STI haha

8. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

before that it was a guy riding dirtbikes.

9. schneid

schneid Member

Probably just like "The Chubb Institute", AIU, and DeVry...more of a business than a school. The amount of $$ they spend on advertising is funny to me. If a school was worth a lick then expensive marketing isnt needed..the schools reputation attracts students. I read a good article about AIU in "The Sunday Paper" (sorta like Creative Loafing, etc.) where students trashed AIU including the quality of education, the intellect of the teachers, and the overly agressive recruiting. The f'n recruiters have quotas and basically are high pressure salesman :pssh:

10. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

yea...are ANY of the credits transferable? lol

11. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

I don't see these commercials because I have a 9-5 job, don't they call it unemployment television?

12. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

the commercials were filmed in Miami. The cars belong to the 2 guys in the commercial. They requested their cars be shown since that was one of their passions, working on their cars. They are brothers, both on NASIOC.

13. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

haha and or accident victims..One Call...thats all...

14. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

lolol i always see that commercial late night when im watching movies, they play it multiple times and that lady is giving me the creeps

15. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

That's how it works, sort of like the late at night commericals for talking to sexy singles. :rofl:

16. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

I like the lady dancing with all the money from pawning her title, "Title Max got your money, your money, your real money." Ya that might be true, but they also have your '97 Cavalier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekm3MOcZe3U

17. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Thats a good one, but I like the one for the local company who will buy junk cars for cash... You got an old lady making a phone call "Perkins auto salvage... Come get this junk car and... Be in a hurry!!!" Then they show the car getting towed and the lady getting paid a big stack of bills... Funny thing is there one dollar bills :rofl: Here's 9 dollars for your 1987 K car...

18. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

"TitleMax got yo balls, yo balls, yo balls..."

One night my wife started singing that to the TitleMax jingle.

19. Deke

Deke Active Member

I always forget what company it is (American Financial...something...debt relief...maybe), but the commercial starts out with a beeping heart rate sound that is SO F'ING LOUD. The commercial is honestly the most annoying commercial ever. It sounds like my freaking alarm clock.

20. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

I like the attorney ad about bankruptcy, baby mamma drama

21. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

There was one mattress commercial that used the EXACT same alarm clock that I have. It would piss me off every time it came on, then finally I was asleep with the TV on and that damn commercial came on again. I started smacking the hell out of my alarm trying to get it to turn off, then realized it was the TV...

22. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I unfortunately had to use them about a year ago...luckily, I got the loan paid off within the 30 days so they didn't make a penny off me. The interest is something like 250%!!!!! :eek3:

the girl who appraised it went to bat for me and got me more money for it cuz she thought it looked good and apparently thought I was cute....:p

23. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

haha thats funny..anyone seen those rooms to go furniture fall clearance commercials...???? damn thing has me by the balls...i need some bedroom furniture..but also need suspension....excuse me replace need w/ would really like to have..