Mike (sales), Neil (service) @ SoG

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by TougeTuned, Oct 27, 2007.

1. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

I recently purchased my 04 WRX from the folks at SoG and let me tell you mike was nothing short of spectacular. He made sure i got the best possible interest rate. When i test drove it i noticed that it had some grinding in first. Neil took it for a test drive, Told me he would change the trans oil and if that didn''t work, to bring it back. Unfortunetly it only got worse with first and then fifth gear. I brought it back and they replaced the first gear snycros and 5th gear entirely, then replaced the clutch because it had hot spots. all under warranty. I will only deal with this dealership from now on.

2. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Welcome to the boards. I'm sending you a pm.

3. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

that's pretty much what those guys are all about. glad to hear it. Welcome to the board!

4. WJM

WJM Banned

Your car is blue...and I drove it too.

5. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

yes and you rhyme as well :) thanks for your help. you guys are awesome. might be bringing it back for a small oil leak it has developed though.

6. FACE

FACE Active Member

Welcome aboard!

7. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

are you talking about mike anderson? he did great things for me too

8. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

yes he is the one we dealt with, great guy, every time we see him he is always smiling. i dont think the man ever takes a day off

9. Trey

Trey Active Member

never delt with Mike but Neil is a cool mofo!

10. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

they are gonna get sick of seeing us soon ... the wrx is up there again right now with a trans fluid leak.

11. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

+ 1 for Neil, He is cool as $hit.

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

I'm up there often enough. I should get a time card.

13. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

its like the frequent buyer cards some stores give you ... you get a free something after some many punches.

14. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

oh yea and lemme throw up a quick congrats to mike on his promotion! way to go man!