Double Parking Dumbazz!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FACE, Oct 27, 2007.

1. FACE

FACE Active Member

So my XGF and her friends decide to have a party...2 houses up from me...which I do not mind at all but what I do mind is some Dumb F$@# double parking!!!!!! Come on now, this is a rule you learn in highschool....Don't double park you dumb AZZ! If there is a fire...the truck cant get down the street (dead end street might I add)....And with my mother being a stroke victim, if she stroked out the the ambulance could not get to my house!!! ( Dumb F*$@) :mad:

So after asking 3 different people to tell this person to move their car and waiting 30 without the car being moved...I called to police (I prefer not to interact with the law...but the above is good reason in my mind) The officers came and magicly the car was moved. Now, this is the third party with some Dumb Azz who has double parked and the third time I have had to inform the police...Some people never learn...

Moral of the story: DONT DOUBLE PARK :hsnono:

That is all and thank you for letting me vent :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

glad there was not an emergency yet i'd probably do the same thing in your case...really irritates me when people are so careless and don't take the time out to do it right the first time..again glad there wasn't an emergency and that everything worked itself out with out too much chaos...and its all good bout the venting..we all gota do it!

3. Eco Auto Clean

what a bunch of @$$'es...i hate when other people have no respect for surrounding folks and or cars.... just like in a parking lot u park in the millionth space and someone else parks in the millionth and one ..lol..let us know if we need to rent a big moving truck or something of the sort and roll on through... lol

4. Eco Auto Clean

umm...thats strange not sure how i quoted you and my message posted before yours..haha..oh well

5. FACE

FACE Active Member

^^^ thanks man!

And just for the record I was barely able to get through when I came home last night....I wasn't just being vendictive.

6. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

man i feel your pain, i have had to deal with that. i work downtown and people do it ALL the time! and they wonder why they come out and their cars are dinged.

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

Welcome to the boards BTW!

8. You know what sucks more? I live (...with my parents..) in a new neighborhood and its supposed to be "colonial" style, thus theres like no front yards and houses are really close together (Its beautiful though, Ellard Village).

Thus, the roads are small, one time we had a "modded" truck parked on the side (he did nothing wrong, just much wider tires/suspension...) and it basically made it where no one can get around it...eventually he just had to park onto the driveway. I could (sorta but didn't want to try) to get through the space from his tire to the other curb, but it would be impossible for the big ass Escalade behind me