KingWrex and Classic Subaru

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Sparta, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Another thanks to Steven King(kingwrex) at Classic Subaru in Sandy Springs for fixing my axle boot and also replacing some lost bolts on my rear sway bar brackets. I recommend (especially with Will gone from SOG) everyone who needs service work done on their cars to go to Steven at Classic. I've always had a good encounter with their service and parts department along with quality work from Steven. Thanks again Steven for looking out for me and all our other Suby buddies. :bowdown:

2. FACE

FACE Active Member

I could not agree more! For the best service and getting the job done right there is no better place to go! :lockd:

Thanks for all the hard work King!!! :bowdown:

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

no, boo to kingwrex!

haha j/k Steven. my car will go to you the next time it needs anything!

4. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

^^^^^ :si:

5. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Yeah that KingWRX guy is alright! JK take your car to Classic Subaru and ask for Steven!

6. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

he's the greatest.....

7. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

I've had good experience with Stephen, be sure to ask for the man himself.

8. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

Time warp makes my post look funny

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yeah im about to switch from SOG for my oilchanges

10. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

I've always taken my car to Steven for any work. I'll go back there again cause they got the King of WRX....ok not really....he's only the king in his head. :p

See ya this weekend hopefully man.

11. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

Thanks Guys.

12. ridinobryan

ridinobryan Member

I've been serviced by Kingwrex several times and have let very satisfied!:keke:

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah, hes helped me out A LOT. Even coming up to Gainesville to my shop and staying til the wee hours of the morning the help on a friends car, and to help me pull/reinstall my engine. Plus, hes a super cool guy

14. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

He is the man. He is the only one I trust working on my car. Plus he's cool to hang out with as well.

15. revel

revel Member

is steven a tech, a service manger, ??????? i need to bring the wagon in for some service. tried calling classic and they had no idea of whom i was speaking.

16. kingwrex

PM'ed you

17. FACE

FACE Active Member

Steven is the greatest subaru tech I know and I fully trust his ability and to get the job done right!

:bowdown:

18. WJM

WJM Banned

WinnAr!

19. Greg

Greg Active Member

Went there today with a few warranty problems, he got all the parts ordered, and set it up for me to get a loaner while he does the work when the parts come in next week.

20. Greg

Greg Active Member

I dropped my car off today around 5pm, and he called me at 7 and said that already had the intake manifold off and found the problem... I wasn't even expecting him to touch it til tomorrow! awesome

21. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

I drink lots of beer.. That is all

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  22. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Post Deleted

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  23. kingwrex

Greg Had An Issue With The Tgv Position Sensor On The Left Side. The Tgv System Is A Fuel And Emissions Related Part. The Tgv On The Left Hand Side Was Stuck Shut And The Fix Was To Replace The Left Side Tgv Assy.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  24. FACE

FACE Active Member

King is the man!

25. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah, it had nothing to do with anything that would void the warranty... Just a random sensor went out.

I got the car back today and its perfect! Stephen did great work, and Mr. Peeples (I believe it was Mike) also did very good on the customer service aspect.
    I've never been a big fan of dealerships, because I've always been hassled and questioned, but Classic did none of that.

26. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Like I said before when I bought my car from classic ive was totally comfortable with them and there service no rush no pressure and pretty straight forward especially versus Troncali I use to sell cars for a while when I was in between jobs so I know how it can be! I will always take my business there (I only live five min away from Troncali)!

And KingWRX wasssabe!!!!!!! :rofl: I text you earlier!

27. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah... troncalli and SOG are closer to me, but I'd rather get it done right.

28. DustySTI

DustySTI Member

I can't thank Stephen enough. He always does the work on my car. He's great!! Still owe him for working on my car.

29. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Yay no we can shoot some live action tougein' no more speeding up the camera shit!