Stop Hillary

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

I know this is relatively old news (10/30/07) but found it entertaining so I thought I would share it. Plus, it gives some insight to those that might consider voting for Hillary Clinton. We can not let her into the White House!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

....Amen...

3. techlord

techlord Active Member

It is simply amazing how much "dancing" she did for a simple yes/no question.

4. FACE

FACE Active Member

I sure wont be voting for her!!!

5. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

Oh, I thought this post was going to be about Hillary Duff, I thought she might be trying to make another movie, my bad, but ya stop Hillary Clinton, and her dried up C#$t.

6. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

yup... looks like we'll have our normal option of shit, poop or a turd to vote for again. No one has impressed me from either side yet... I have a feeling whatever dem wins the nomination will be voted into office under the "I'm not Bush" campain... Hey.. worked for Pelosi(spell?)..

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I almost want her to win so the democrats get everything they want, and then see how miserably she (they) fails...

8. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

I can't vote so it doesn't matter what I say but these articles are usually exaggerated and shouldn't be taken too seriously unless you've actually seen what it's on about.

9. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Hillary would be a disaster and will ruin the chances of any other female getting elected President for a long, long time.

10. Brian

Brian Active Member

HILLARY '08!!!! BTW, you think the article was anti-Hillary?

11. techlord

techlord Active Member

^^NO, it was the truth I saw the debate, she was obviously trained by Slick willie in dodging questions but she sucked at it. That is the most corrupt family in our gov't.

12. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Are you F**ing serious?!? This has nothing to do with Hillary (I despise her), but there is no way they are the most corrupt family in our gov't. Arguments could be made against the Busheses, but lets be serious here... the Kennedy Family takes the cake. Papa K made all of his money being a BOOTLEGGER during the depression! Then his son was the president! /rant

13. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

14. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha, yeah I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. All Bill did was get a blow job, and you can hardly call a whole family corrupt just because Hillary ate her own words (if this is the case, Dubya's got her beat by a long shot).

Just a note, I am by no means in favor of Hillary Clinton being our next president. I'm really hoping Edwards pulls the democratic nomination. But from the limited amount of research I've done, I like Ron Paul even more....

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  15. Weapon

THE CLINTON LEGACY

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance

- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates

- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation

- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify

- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly

- First president sued for sexual harassment.

- First president accused of rape.

- First first lady to come under criminal investigation

- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case

- First president to establish a legal defense fund.

- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions

- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad

- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47

- Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33

- Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61

- Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122

sounds like a pretty shady couple to me

16. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

17. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

lollerskates

brian you need a job haha

18. Deke

Deke Active Member

This picture does nothing but make me like them.

Edit: Well him at least...

19. Brian

Brian Active Member

If the Democrat senate/representatives had as much power now as the Republican majority had when Clinton was Pres, you'd see just as much shit on "The Dub". At least Clinton was fairly voted in even if he couldn't get away with the same stuff all the other politicos do. (btw, I'm libertarian)

20. Weapon

Im sorry. ;)

21. Dacula Dean

Dacula Dean Member

Amen

22. Dacula Dean

Dacula Dean Member

PuhLeaze, give it a break. Nobody willing to run for pres deserves the job.

DD