Violence at Keith's(lostinthewoods) Office

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by blindfold, Nov 23, 2007.

1. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

It was rumored that Keith has done something extremely violent at the office on the day before Thanksgiving and I was 100% in disbelieve. Well I was until I came upon this and I was speechless...:eek4:

[​IMG]

The story was that the guy works on the team where Keith is the project manager. Everyone was waiting for this person to finish up so everybody can go home to prepare for Thanksgiving. Obviously this bum feel asleep and Keith thought he had to take matter into his own hands. Way to go man :rofl:

Happy Thanksgiving, if anyone is going to Sears tomorrow at NorthPoint, I shall see you there.

2. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

what are you getting from sears?

3. WJM

WJM Banned

thats funny.

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Ahhh, but in this image, Keith is not wearing his "finger cast", I call shenanigans!

5. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

I swear to god, ill pistol whip the next guy who says "shenanigans."

[​IMG]

6. BelvnAWD

shenanigans

7. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

lol nice ming ...FYI I work out of my home office :p

8. FACE

FACE Active Member

LOL that is funny!

9. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

HA! Thats great... lol.

10. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I was looking to buy a taps and die set, however Sears went cheap this year and barely had anything on sale. Didn't even see a set that's not on sale, I ended up buying nothing.

the guy does have some what of a resemblance:coolugh:, plus I thought it was a great way to wake someone up

11. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

12. BelvnAWD

Check Harbor Freight or Northern Tool. They always have tap and die sets on sale!

13. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

14. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

Will do, I was looking for a Craftsman set since I do want my threads to be 100% on target, but Harbor freight is great for cheap tools. Anyone have any experience on Harbor Freight taps and die sets, I hope they don't make some already cross threaded/stripped situations worse.

15. Brian

Brian Active Member

I have a Harbor Freight tap & die set. It's fine for personal use, but I wouldn't expect them to last. They seem a bit chintzy.