omg.. i should`ve never came home..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mokinbird87, Nov 29, 2007.

1. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

i am so sorry guys for making other subie drivers look bad for doing stupid things with my wrx, but i just have been so out of it recently.. i am taking my car to a shop today, but it looks like it maybe seriously damaged..:wtc: i wasnt street racing or any of that sort, but first i ran into my old mailbox sitting on the garage, and then after few weeks i got in an accident. at this point i really think i dont deserve such a nice car, and the option of buying the corolla just sounds smart.. as a college student at scad, i really had a hard time keeping up with the car maintenance, and i just ended up spending too much time modifying. also, the premium gas really hurts. but yea, this is what happened to my rex:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

linky no worky

3. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

^^^+1

4. WJM

WJM Banned

+11ty

5. treece10

treece10 New Member

ya links not workin

6. schneid

schneid Member

dude...aol email? -infinity

7. schneid

schneid Member

oh yeah sorry about the car too btw

8. mokinbird87

pics should work now...

9. mokinbird87

btw, i got hit by a pontiac bonneville at around 40 mph, and i think if i was driving anything other than my subaru, i would have gotten seriously injured. 5-star crash rating with a stiff chassis FTW!

10. mokinbird87

11. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

i say keep the bugeye or find another subaru. you praised subaru for their 5 star rating and now your goin to jump ship?

and IB it'll buff right out

12. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Its what makes a Subaru a Subaru!
    And do you really think you can go from a WRX to a Corolla? I think I would flip my shit if I had to drive a 160hp econobox

13. schneid

schneid Member

good to hear you are not hurt...stick with Subaru! Ring reinforced chassis baby!

14. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

That dd will cost you as much as a bugeye. I am glad your ok bro. Give me a call sometime.
    P.S Sick with "SUBARU".

15. mokinbird87

i`m still planning on taking those prodrives off your hand if i keep my rex haha. we`ll see wut happens.

16. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Join the club of those of us with subarus with some battle scars. Its a daily driver not a show car, who cares if your car has some character now? Dunno about you but I dont really plan on selling the car ever so a few dents and dings here and there dont bother me as much anymore as they used to.

No reason why you need to sell the car, shit happens.

17. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

18. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

If you sell the car I will take that cobb AP off your hands.:)

19. CKings21

CKings21 Member

Sry to hear about ur car.. Trust me i've done my share of damage also and its not even a year old i feel stupid as hell.. But i would never want a corolla over a WRX..
    PS u go to scad? Which one in savannah or the atlanta branch.. Im at the SCAD ATL

20. treece10

treece10 New Member

honestly.. it doesn't look that bad... the dents in the doors look like they can be fixed... the part i'm most worried about is the part along the door sill - but even that doesn't look like it's that bad... subaru chassis ftw, i must say.

don't get the corolla... you know that you'd hate that i'd have a faster car than you.. haha

21. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Yeah man, seriously it doesn't look too bad at all. I would definitely keep the subie, as you're gonna go nuts driving around a crapbox like that corolla.

I mean, just tell people you got it from rubbing fenders with an unfriendly boxster. :wiggle:

If it makes you feel any better, my brand spankin' new 08 is sporting quite a few scratches from spending it's days parked in my fraternity's parking lot. As are Berzerklo and RamblinWRX's cars. Such is life.

22. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Yeah, parking in Atlanta ftl.

23. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Amen brother.

24. mokinbird87

i just moved to savannah cuz they dont offer industrial design at the atl branch. i was the one that was trying to start a car club and everything there, but there werent that many cars back then. some of my friends are chris with his loud civic, michael with the mr2 turbo, and bryce with his tc.

25. mokinbird87

first of all, the reason why i want a corolla is so that i can save up money and buy an another car just dedicated to fool around. (always wanted to experience with a crx, hachi, or a 944). but this car will be strictly on the track ONLY. i believe if i drive the corolla for a year or a two, i will have some money saved up. i realized that driving sprited on a road will only get you in trouble. the only reason why i kept my subie is because of its safety and it unique character (the looks, sound). 120hp in the corolla is still a lot for my driving skills to control anyways.

second of all, your rsx will NOT be faster than the corolla... the corolla also handles better, has better brakes, etc. :eek:hnoes: you dont think i`ll get an automatic corolla do you? (just coming back from a test drive of the corolla LE and the yaris hehe... yaris is a joke; no rpm gauge on a manual car)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  26. mokinbird87

hehe it looks like i`ll be staying with my rex!