My Band at The Masquerade!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by dontcallitarex, Dec 6, 2007.

1. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

DRAGONFLY At the Masquerade this weekend.

Hello my brethren!!

EXCITING NEWS:

My band, Dragonfly, just got invited to play the Masquerade on SATURDAY DECEMBER 22ND AT 9PM. Tickets should be around the 10 dollar mark, but cheaper by about 2 bucks if you buy them in advance from one of the band members. (IE Me) It's our first time there, so we're gunning for as large of a turnout as we possibly can. I know it's close to Christmas, but we simply could not turn the chance down. We'd love it if any of you awesome people out there would be willing to come out! We would make it totally worth your while.

There will be two other unconfirmed bands that night. We should know who they are by this coming monday.

If you guys wanna know what we sound like, check out

http://www.myspace.com/dragonflyisaband

We have two songs from our upcoming independent album "In Stereo" on there.

PM me for more details or if you want a ticket!! I should have them by next monday!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Cool! Grats on the gig. I can't make it out that night (or most nights), but good luck with the show!

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sweet! Congratulations.

4. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

Congrats. My old band (CHLOE'S HOUSE) have played the Masquerade a couple times. It's a cool gig, you will love the elevator of death when you do your load in and out...lol

Not to steal your thunder... http://www.myspace.com/japedal

5. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

congrats man! and if i was going to be out of town we would so be there. the masquerade is a fun place ... if you are of age

6. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Awesome!!!!!!! Congrats!

7. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

If anything it was more fun beforehand. The place has changed a bunch in the 8 years I've been going.

I'll try to make it out there that night since I love the Masquerade and live music.

8. dontcallitarex

You guys are awesome. Thanks!

9. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

i have been there once but i had to behave cause i had by 14 year old sister with me, she was 13 at the time

10. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Congrats Russ! If I don't drive back to Raleigh that day I will be there fo sho!

11. dontcallitarex

how 'bout a the-show-is-in-less-than-a-week bump?!

Come on out, please!

12. ThaABomb

ThaABomb Member

Everyone go see Russ at the Masquerade!!! He'll rock your face off! I would go, but I'm in DC.

13. dontcallitarex

How 'bout a "the show is in less than 8 hours" bump?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: