Annual Community Review :)

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by Alex, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Once a year we like to ask how we've done with the community, what you've enjoyed and what you've disliked as well as what we can do to improve make it even better.

Feeling opinionated today? Post a reply!

Thanks,
    alex

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

i love this community and the family that comes with it! I dislike that my work schedule has not allowed me to participate more...Hope to see WRXatl grow more and more each year!

3. cannarella

cannarella Member

I give the community a big thumbs up. Everyone is friendly and new comers are always welcome. Great job.

4. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I have only been here since April, and ever since I have been happy. The people are great, and the cars seal the deal. I know that if there is anything I need the community will help and vice versa. Keep up the good work.

5. osborne519

osborne519 Member

missing posts

my post in the want to sell section keep dissappearing and in a few other sections also

but otherwise everything else is awsome

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  6. Alex

Could you elaborate more on this issue? It keeps disappearing?

7. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

WRX Atlanta accepted me and WRX_SVX girl with open arms. hands down. Best forum. Best group of people. You guys are cool to hang out with IRL as well. I just wish Alex would stop touching me here **points to spot on doll**

8. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

Thank you guys for every thing, its been great hanging out with people who share the same interest and even being treated like one of the guys, so to speak. and btw i am disowning TougeTuned ... he just ... wow ... i need to put him in time out.

9. FACE

FACE Active Member

Yes Thank you for the site for sure and Great people, great times, and all the help!!!

10. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

WRXAtlanta was my first forum ever, and I've been completely spoiled. I joined IA as well and was immediately aware of how welcoming of a community this is (No offense to our IA members). Thanks for that! You guys run a great forum, due in no small part to the fact that you're a great group of people that make me proud to be a subiephile.

11. WJM

WJM Banned

atleast the email notifications work now.

otherwise 10/10.

12. Alex

bump

13. FACE

FACE Active Member

14. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

I wish there were better deals to be had in the FS section... Like a PSM wingless trunk... but otherwise perfect! :)

15. Meredith

Meredith Banned

i'd like a live chat on the front section which may help with the large of amounts of post whoring... otherwise i'm happy!

16. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

No.

17. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

doood werz da foook1n 4rcad3!!1on3!1

otherwise, i think it's just dandy...

18. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

zach and i had set up a channe lon our irc for wrxatlanta, we are migrating over to a new server and i am assuming it will still be there.

19. Meredith

Meredith Banned

most people can't use IRC while they aren't working at work ;)

20. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

irc is and internet relay chat that can be used through a client on any computer with an internet connectiong that does not block it. i cant use it at work unless i use my cell phone, but i can use it on my home computer all the time.

21. wrxin8or

well most of us dont want to download an irc client onto our work computers...

22. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

**facedesks** you use it at home not work ... it wont work on most work computers anyways because its blocked. **gives up**

23. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Ive been a member since back in the day like when there was maybe 20 members it was great then and it's still great.....two thumbs!!

24. wrxin8or

yeah too bad you got rid of your bugeye mike

fuckin sellout;)

25. WJM

WJM Banned

Yes.

26. wrxin8or

Yes?

27. WJM

WJM Banned

Yours...Princess.

28. wrxin8or

way to completely derail this thread douchenozzle

29. WJM

WJM Banned

Thanks!

I knew i was good for something.:fawk:

30. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

douchenozzle? is that even a word? oh and to get the thread back on track ... one reason i love this community ... the wierdos that post this crazy stuff!

31. WJM

WJM Banned

^^Including you! ;)

32. wrxin8or

check your PM's bitch

33. WJM

WJM Banned

:fawk::keke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

34. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Douchenozzle....FTW. I love that word. It's so....insulting.

Anyway, Will is a douchenozzle.

And alex, what happened to the "Thank You" buttons? I don't see them anymore.

35. WJM

WJM Banned

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

36. WJM

WJM Banned

pronounced 'd-OOOO-shhhhhh-nozzle'

37. wrxin8or

nah, its actually pronounced "dubya-jay-emmmm"

38. WJM

WJM Banned

yeah but in l77t sp34k its spelled AND prnounced "wrxin8orbreNtprincess"

Dont you know any better? :hsnono:

39. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

*facedesk* you guys have waaaaaaaay to much time on your hands.

40. WJM

WJM Banned

well....what else am I to do while coolant is draining and I've completed all the other items needed during engine removal on an 05 WRX............?????

thats rigtht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post and annoy "wrxin8orbreNtprincess"!!!!!!!!!!!

41. wrxin8or

yeah I am sitting at work doing as little as i can

42. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

f1xed!

edit, holy shit i actually do have something worthwhile to say about the site (other than the arcade, which i miss... dearly... have i told anyone that lately?)

more color schemes for the site, or... have the happy holidays be "seasonal" and have a seasonal photo (with sexy car and or vooman) with supporting colors. okay i'm done now... but only for now.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  43. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Yeah i liked the special holiday edition!!!

44. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

:hsnono::hsnono::hsnono: lets dance pretty boy!!! lol

45. Alex

You should see answers to your ponderances next week my good man :)

46. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

It's still there....albeit VERY bright :rofl:

47. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

Good community and website, just wish the mods would let things take their own natural course a bit more often. I like a little bit of e-drama occasionally.

48. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

I like wrxatlanta like I like my taffy, and I'm a man who likes his taffy... :drool:

49. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

I love how friendly everyone was to me when I was a true noob and didn't know squat about my subie.

I recommend people to this site (if they are in the southest at least) if they need info becasue I know they can find it here without all the flaming and BS. Let's try to keep it that way!

Thanks!

50. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

I love WRXATL it has made my 1st year in GA that much better.

things to makt the site better: everyone should be able to change there all stopic subject at least in the members journal so all can see what new updates were added