2 Tickets to the falcons game tonight

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WRX_SVXGirl, Dec 10, 2007.

1. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

i have 2 tickets to the game for tonight, the person i got them for isnt responding to me and i either give them away or give them back. I am leaving work in 15 minutes if no one claims them i am taking them back up stairs, so if you want them please post, pm or call me! 678-687-8282

2. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Haha cant even give away Falcons tickets!

3. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

apparently not and they were free too, gave them back anyways, although when the uso give them to us the soldiers eat them up.

4. Deke

Deke Active Member

I was very tempted, but I haven't gotten any sleep in the past 30+ hours and I don't think I'm going to last very long tonight.

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

ill take em

call my cell

PM SENT

6. heathbar

heathbar Member

Haha, just saw this... I would have taken them. :(

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah i called her, she gave them back at work around 330.

my fault tho, didnt read the thread till like 5:00

:(

oh well, we're watching it on tv now....

8. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

next time we get some i willlsnag some, wait till summer time though we normally get alot of braves tickets and we can do a wrxatlanta night out at turner field

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Yeah me too. I'm heading to bed for a 4 hour nap and then waking up and studying some more until the crack of dawn.

10. heathbar

heathbar Member

Sweet! :wavey:

11. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

yea thats def something that needs to happen!!! Can't wait for that one..hopefully none of the MLB players will get in as much trouble, if any, as the NFL players have been! Good job Vick with your 23 months!

12. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

lol yea, well we lost andruw jones and got glavine back we should have a good year. and with braves tickets we get them by the hundreds.

13. FACE

FACE Active Member

Even though Im a Yankees fan I would come!!! LOL!!!

14. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

lol we dont play the yankees do we .. anyways even if i cant get mass freee tickets if like one or two people wanna go with us i can get 2 for 1 deals in the upper deck. btw this for anyone with a military ID. if you didnt know this already you can get 2 for 1 tickets in the upper deck!

15. Jake

Jake Active Member

i used to get a ton of free tickets through home depot when i worked there. went to like 6 braves games last year, all free. i'd love to go again next year, even though i'm a little farther away now...

16. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

we get them somehow, we didnt get alot this year but i am hoping to get more next year, i never got them when i worked at home depot, hated that place anyways, but maybe we will get more this year. sometimes we get the through the USO other times the braves people just gives us mountains of them. i amtalking like 200 for each game in a 3 game series