Any WRXATL sneakerheads?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RoMe, Dec 20, 2007.

1. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Not sure how far this will go but.. for those of you that know me personally know that I work alot for Nike not just because I have to but I love the company regardless of my current work situation but more importantly I love shoes!! I know a little something about cars but I know a ton about shoes!! So I saw this same kind of thread on another site and thought its was a good idea. So post up you latest shoe purchase pics your favorite shoe or any other shoe related questions or comments. I collect and wear all of my shoes.

Ill start it off.
    My other "modding" hobby This is actually a old pic it has grow alot Ill will retake this pick again some day.
    [​IMG]
    Extremely limited edition $200 price point
    [​IMG]
    Dunks
    [​IMG]
    Shox R4
    [​IMG]

2. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

O... dear lord! I havent had that many pairs of shoes my whole life!

3. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

someone would have to pay me and then pay me some more to take and wear those $200 green neon shoes. Jerome, you're whacked man! :p

I'm an Addidas-head, or Puma. I think I have 3-4 pairs of addidas, 1 pair of puma, couple bass loafers, and some dress shoes. And that's almost as many shoes as my gf has. She's not much into shoes either. Thank god!

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

wow..thats a lot of kicks..when do we get to see the fridge and garage?? Lookin like an episode of cribs!..lets see..two pairs of new balance..one pair of diesel..black dress shoes, and brown dress shoes..I believe that's my collection..not worth taking pic, transferring to computer, uploading and posting..lol

5. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

...wow.

6. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

Shoes... I go through a pair almost every two months. Don't really notice till the wife says they look ugly, and buys me a new pair. I haven't spent more than 50bucks on a single pair of shoes in the last 4years.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Gotta get you some BAPES son ;D

8. SubaruBMXer

SubaruBMXer Member

I see an enemy shoe lurking near the Nike boxes.

9. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

10. Alex

mike, that video sucks

11. cannarella

cannarella Member

I think you have more shoes then my wife and that is an accomplishment.

12. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

Get yourself some Nike Court Edition with the Velcro straps if you want to taste some popular UK flavor. They're comfy and cool.

13. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I used to have a bunch of Vans and Ipaths that I'd rotate between but I've since trashed them all. Never got into the Nikes, they never fit right. Now I just get what I can find on sale, this last week happened to be a pair of Chucks and a pair of Puma driving shoes, $45 for both. Ironically the chucks are better driving shoes than the Pumas.

14. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I have about 5 pairs of assorted colors Puma suede's and 2 pairs of dress shoes.. (and one crappy pair of running style Nike's, Tennes Kswiss)

15. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

I m looking for a pair of driving shoes. What do the Chucks look like and/or where did you get them? Does anyone know where to find a pair of driving gloves? I wanna look cool like the Transporter. :D

And Mike, pay no attention to Alex that video was funny as hell.

16. FACE

FACE Active Member

What size you where man...I take hand me downs if there 10s LOL

17. GTscoob

There's an outlet mall up towards Dahlonega on 400N. There's a Puma store and a Converse store up there, both are having ridiculous holiday sales.

They look like this except I got ones that are camo.
    [​IMG]

18. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I think I have too many shoes, and I dont even have multiple pairs of the same shoes.

Ive got a pair of New Balance running shoes, a pair of Ecco dress brown shoes, a pair of nice black dress shoes, a pair of dressy brown Sperry's, a pair of casual boat shoes, and a pair of sandals

19. GTscoob

When are we taking your mini-yacht out brah?

20. Greg

Greg Active Member

Nemesis

21. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

dude...they are comfortable as shit...shut the hell up bobby

22. Alex

I second Bobby's question -- when we taking out the yacht brah ?

23. GTscoob

Do they come standard with a popped collar?

There's a massive shoe thread on IA, I dont get how people can afford to live, mod their car, and still buy lots of $200 shoes.

24. I too have a lot of shoes esp.running/trail shoes.Unfortunately Nike does not do too well for me in the performance dept.

25. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

u iz shoe fanatic like my sister
    compared to my sister your collection looks like childs play. hehe
    she has over 80 pairs of dressy sandals( dont ask how i know).... just sandals not counting others like boots, flip flops, reg shoes. greg and others that visited my house can vouch for her.
    id say she has over 150 pairs of shoes. ( thats just 1 sister i have 2)
    the garage is like a shoe store.

as for me i only have 10 + or - 2 total.

only if you guys had shox in store...

26. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

I have like 6 pairs of chucks, 2 limited edition - most of them are totally trashed.

27. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

I got so many shoes cause Ive been in the business for about 7 years now they and I started off at champs sports which explains the New Balances. If you stare at them long enough you start wanting them. That pic off all the shoes that I have theres is more on the other side of that closet trust me its addicting!