What's your New Years Resolutions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mattprzy, Dec 26, 2007.

1. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

Mine include: sell car to go back to school and work out (just push ups and crunches).

yours?

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Eat healthier and get into a strict workout routine using free weights and some cardio.

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

to have my savings account to a comfortable amount....finish bottom half of my house...

4. FACE

FACE Active Member

I plan to quit smoking and work out more. I may try to take some classes as well.

5. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

To do better than last year.

6. Meredith

Meredith Banned

win a SCCA SOLO II national championship.....

7. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

Get back in school. Get a better job. And that doing better than last year sounds good, because last year was probably my worst one yet.

8. Eco Auto Clean

seems like everyone has realistic new years resolutions... hope it goes as well as planned and we all have the best year yet!

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I intend to do more innovative things with the WRXAtlanta.com website and community (events, etc); improve my photography abilities; learning more cool cooking techniques; actually put together my own progressive mix; graduate in the summer from GT; take 10th Street to the top!; become a vendor on several other large forums.

There are more but I wont bore you all :)

10. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Eh....

Obtain RE License, Six Sigma Cert, Buy a home, start MBA in the Fall, become a investing whore.......

Oh and most important: GET A NEW JOB IN MY FIELD ASAP (personal deadline Feb. 1 2008)

11. Weapon

that was post# 555 for you!! thats good luck :)

12. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Live like no one else now, so I can live like no one else later.
    (Payoff all debt)

13. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Buy a house (by May '08)

Drink less...haha

14. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Fixed it for you! ;)

15. WJM

WJM Banned

Collect guns of all type that are in working order. Obtain said licenses for said guns.

Make more money.

16. Weapon

:eek:hnoes: that's scary

17. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Fixed it for you as well....

18. cannarella

cannarella Member

Fly under the radar at work. Finish some home projects and furnature pieces. Work on the car. Keep my A1C around or below 6. Be a good person. More guns wouldn't hurt either... Shooting is fun.

19. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Be a better father than last year to my Daughter (don't think I was bad last year, but she deserves the best...), try to be more consistent in the gym/with my diet this year, learn French once and for all and try to be nicer to my wife (she just makes it sooo hard) ;)

20. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Lets see, I quit smoking last year (January 7th to be exact), and have been smoke free since. I am so excited, 11 more days and it will be a full year.

This year, I am going to go on a hardcore diet, and figure out an exercise program to help lose some weight. I may join a gym or other method help lose the weight. I would like to be under 200 lbs by my 30th birthday in September.

21. Eco Auto Clean

congrats on the no smoking for a year! that is awesome...Best of luck with your weight loss....if you can quit smoking for a year..i believe you have the discipline to lose the weight as well....lots of water..cut out all the BS...soda, eat healthier snacks..don't cut out everything cold turkey..unless of course thats how you're programmed to do it...either way..good luck!

22. WJM

WJM Banned

Forgot about that.

Start working on getting certified to fly all kinds of aircraft.

Keyword is START...its going to take a while.