The cops are out

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RoMe, Dec 31, 2007.

1. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Be careful out there guys the cops are out for obvious reasons. I just went to pick up some dinner about 5 min away from the house and no joke I saw 6-7 cop cars on 400. I'm gonna be tucked away safe and sound at the house. Look out for those drunk drivers!!

Other than that Happy New Year I just opened my first beer of the night let the games begin even though I work at 7am in the morning :wtc:

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I am "on call" and can't really drink...but yes, watch your speed tonight everyone, there are several cab companies offering free rides tonight too!

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Cool, Im about to go to the grocery store and stock up on some food and drink :)

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah, my roomie and i are just chilling at the house knocking back a few. but on my way back to statesboro from atlanta with my friend earlier today we saw probly 4 or 5 more cops than normal on the interstate. my guess is MOST of them will be in the cities, looking for the people coming from parties.

be careful everyone, and happy new year!

5. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Thanks for the heads up, I am going up 400 in a few! :bowdown:

6. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

I've certainly noticed the increased presence tonight. Hopefully they won't have too much work to deal with.

7. FACE

FACE Active Member