My New Years Prank

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by AXLEJOHNSON, Dec 31, 2007.

1. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

All my friends are at a mountain house today on Lake Rabun, I have to work this morning so my brother and I are driving up tonight. I decided I need to take this opportunity to play a prank on my friends. So I am renting a Gorilla Suit from a costume store here in Atlanta. The house is secluded and very woody. I am going to say my brother couldn't make it, and have him hide in the woods. I am going to casually film the party, and hopefully catch the reaction when the ape man is first spotted and disappears into the woods, and the ensuing mayhem hopefully. Any suggestions on how to carry this out?

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Make sure he wears a hunting vest this time of year...hate to see him mounted on the front of Bubba's pick up...otherwise, should be funny stuff....oh and don't be the one to spot him, that will be a dead give away...

3. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

Ya, good idea, I am going to watch out and make sure no guns come into play. Should be pretty funny though.

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

haha..that an awesome idea! Yea make sure no one has any guns. Definately record and share the outcome. That sounds like it is going to be some funny shit.

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah, guns and brother in gorilla suit= not a good way to ring in the new year. otherwise should be pretty funny.

6. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

sounds funny...hopefully it goes smoothly..lol...

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

Yeah for sure post up the video!!! :rofl:

Hope it goes well!!!

8. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

Classic! hope all goes as planed. What I always do is knock at the door and have a cam, and a small airhorn can ready...lol. Blow horn-snap picture... Priceless.

9. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

aftermath?

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

I was wondering the same thing!

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Bump for aftermath.........

12. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

What happened?

13. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

14. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

Sorry, my laptop is broken so I can only post at work for right now, well it went pretty well and we scared a bunch of people. I the video didn't turn out because it was dark, so I was really disappointed with that. I will be better next time I decide to pull this prank. The gun situation did come up though, I spent most of my time making sure that no one grabbed a rifle out of their truck. It was funny seeing a group of guys go up the driveway to investigate the sounds and then come running back at full speed when they encountered him. Next time I will know how to pull it off much better though.