New name, same dude

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Deke, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

DeweyWRX = Deke

I've been wanting to change my name pretty much since I made it, but I finally got around to it. The only reason it was Dewey was because in 6th or 7th grade, a girl told me I looked like Dewey from the movie "Scream." Well that day I happened to create an aim sn and apparently was in a very uncreative mood. Well out of laziness I decided to go with once I got on the whole forum scene.

Well no more shall I go by a name that has absolutely no relation to me whatsoever (I don't even look like David Arquette anymore). Deke is pretty much what all of Georgia Tech knows me by. It's a hybrid of my full name: Daniel Kelly -> D.K. -> Deke (pronounced Deek) that evolved over my freshman year.

So yeah, no longer do I have listen for a name that I never go buy at Subaru g2g's. :)

2. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

nice!

but D.K. means Drift King....and you own a Subaru! :p :rofl:

I had graduated when Scream came out and you were only in 6th grade... :(

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

No you didn't. Wait, are we really that old?

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I allways thought about the youngest son on Malcom in the Middle when I saw your name...

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Yes. :hs:

7. thebigph

thebigph longing for another subie Supporting Member

i did that once. use to be pmetzger1 and that was lame so i changed to thebigph. there have been a lot of things that people think 'ph' stands for but honestly it is just the first two letters of my name phil...ph...there is nothing dirty about it. but basically i know where you're coming from

8. FACE

FACE Active Member

if I could quote on the mobile I would have quoted 2pt5rs and 420... :( yes we are :(

But you know I dont we are worth a darn untill 30 anyways!!!

9. Weapon

Did you know that dude is an ingrown butt hair on an elephant

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

Did you mean to put "dude" in quotations. If so, haha i did not know that. If not, what dude are you talking about, lol.

11. Weapon

smart ass :)
    [​IMG]

12. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha, hey I just wanted to make sure you weren't calling me an elephant's ingrown ass hair. I thought it was a valid question :)