Rough night.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bluelinescooby, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Officers shot in Sugar Hill

I know you guys don't know these officers, but they're friends of mine..... I've not been updated on their condition but any prayers are greatly appreciated and much-needed right now.....

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Will keep them in my prayers. Hope everything turns out ok. Be safe out there man.

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

wow sorry to hear this blueline.

i will keep them in my thoughts and prayers

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

wow..that is horrible.. I hope the officers make a full recovery and that the suspect gets punished to the full extent of the law..

5. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

will do, i've got family in your line of work... keep yourself safe too.

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

One of my friends at work is dating/engaged to a former Gwinnett Officer who is now training for Secret Service. People who shoot police officers are among the worst kind of offenders to me.

7. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

I have several LEO friends. These guys are in my prayers.

8. I heard about this on the radio. Terrible news.
    Apparently, there is still a standoff going on with a guy hiding in his house with a "high powered rifle", and they are trying to get him out with tear gas...

Here's hoping the SOB gets a nice bodybag for his exit.

9. FACE

FACE Active Member

on the pray list

10. BelvnAWD

Suspect now deceased...

11. Weapon

Link?

12. BelvnAWD

13. Weapon

14. As long as this thing went on, I didn't really expect any other outcome..... big props to the team and everyone else that dug in for the night to keep this guy holed up, cuz holy hell it was cold (I was only out there for a few hours and I froze my ass off)..... I think the cause of death is known but it will be interesting to hear about it once it's confirmed..... as far as the officers are concerned, one is in worse shape than the other but both are stable and doing well..... thank you guys for your concerns and prayers, they are greatly appreciated

15. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Glad to hear the good guys are gonna be ok.

Keep it safe out there dude:wavey:

16. Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  17. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

i hate hearing stories like this but at least the outcome was much better than it could have been. Very relieved for the surviving hero's of the operation and much appreciation to them and every other official that put their life on the line for us each and every day.

18. Greg

Greg Active Member

19. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I will keep them in my prayers as well as their families. This is horrible news...A lot of thugs out there..unfortunately...

Mark

20. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

It's good news that they're in stable condition, even though such an event is so stupid and senseless.

Thoughts and prayers to the officers and their families. Keep us posted, blueline!