For all you Non Supporting Members

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Weapon, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

You guys should be very thankful that Alex/Milo are as giving as they are! You guys have access to the majority of our website. I just registered at s2katlanta. Man they have 70% of the forums locked for supporting members! I mean you cant even access them unless you pay $35!

Just thought I would share and say thanks to Alex/Milo for being such an awesome admins... :wavey:

2. lsnaple

lsnaple Member

If I had extra cash I would, but I'm broke. Seriously. Behind on bills. What's the amount to be a supporting member anyway? I know it could always be more than what it is, but what's the beginning supporting member cost?

3. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

like $7 for 3 months. i think you would have to look i dont remember.

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

ill be more than happy to donate when I finally have the pleasure of meeting them...hopefully sooner than later! I am very thankful to be apart of this community and appreciate all they have done for us and continue to do for us!

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

i've donated at more than one point. i don't mind donating to a site as informative, organized, and friendly as WRXatlanta!

6. welery

welery Member

More of you should sign up:D

7. Meredith

Meredith Banned

FYI You do get a nifty S2000 Tshirt.... I like to wear mine at autoxs when I'm driving my STi.

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

I'm a slacker. I've planned on doing it for awhile. I just hate paypal, and never think about doing it at meets.

9. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Paypal is easy as pie!

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

Well I started an account once for an ebay auction. The auction required you to be a certified member (or whatever it's called when you go through paypal and do the whole bank account verification thing). That just makes me nervous, so i deleted the account right after the auction. I just haven't gotten around to doing another one.

11. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Do It!!!

12. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

+1 for hating paypal.

13. FACE

FACE Active Member

paypal is very safe that is why they have to verify everything.

And yes thank you very much to Alex, Milo(we will miss you), and all the mods for keeping up the site!!!

14. savsuby

savsuby Member

I love paypal

15. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

+ 11ty on not liking Paypal.

Not saying anything bad about them, they def. hold the market, but I'd rather pay cash.

16. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

yeah, if you are that afraid of paypal, find one of the admins/moderators, give them cash, and PM Alex/miloman and tell them that you paid cash to this person and they need to get it from them.

Some of those moderators are some dirty bastards;)

17. Matt

remind me to slap you next time I see you!!

:p

18. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

$7 for 3 months = .07 cents a day. I could go on, but you get the idea. Let's all help out to keep the community going.

Matt this is for Brett :slap:

19. Matt

:rofl:

thanks Sean....it's almost the same thing ;)

20. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

That's true, and it is a good idea. I may consider offering the same thing if member's purchase a full year subscription!

For all you paypal haters, I could setup googlecheckout if that makes you more comfortable ;)

21. Matt

it's how I paid for my t-shirt....I just donated to the forums.....I think I've donated more than I should have in the past 6 months.