Heelys

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AK_Raptor, Jan 15, 2008.

1. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

Everybody knows what Heelys are right well I just bought a pair and its so much fun just zipping around wal-mart or down the street as long as there are no cracks I also got my buddy to pull me behind his moped up and down the street

2. Deke

Deke Active Member

Lol, I didn't know they made those in adult sizes. I do wish they had those when I was a kid, I definitely would have rocked them.

3. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

It took me a minute to find some size 13s

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Yeah... seen plenty of kids rock'n them, they look fun as hell! My first thought is that it would make our allready lazy kids lazyer, increasing the obesity rate.. but I've never seen a fat kid wear them, so who knows?

5. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I have a pair too. My kids got them for me for Father's day. At first I thought they were trying to get me killed and collect on my life insurance.

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I almost bought a pair couple weeks ago....

I think Zappos.com has them. They go all the way up to size 13!!! Dane Cook wore them in Employee of the Month....NOT custom made

7. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

They seem like a workout since the only thing holding your feet together is your legs and of course running to go faster

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

They made something similar in the 70's, but not nearly as nice or cheap. They were huge platform shoes with real roller skate wheels built in underneath. They could also be retracted if I remember correctly.

9. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

mopeds are cool. i want one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kIUSr7-is

10. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

I hate seeing kids on Heelys...what happened to putting one foot in front of the other and WALKING somewhere? Welcome to part 11ty billion of out of shape, obese America. :ugh:

I would prefer a moped over a Heely any day...I'm with Nacho-man.

11. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

indeed, mopeds are the the awesome people

12. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

speaking of mopeds, be careful on them...

[​IMG]