Omfg!! Its Snowing Like Alot!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JL889, Jan 16, 2008.

1. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

HOORAY!!! :bowdown:

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

wow..and I thought civics were slow.... :) jk...yea its still coming down..the drive home should be very interesting...

3. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

stupid people and traffic and accidents oh my!

4. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

haha right...im sitting here playing xbox and my girl calls me and tells me to look outside...pleaaaase let it stick....scooby wants to play.

5. cannarella

cannarella Member

It was coming down heavy in Conyers when I left work and still is here in Loganville.

6. Demo24

Demo24 Member

It's sticking here in Dahlonega. My car is covered in a decent amount of snow. I'd say from the looks of things we could get a couple of inches.

roads are still mostly clear thought but it is sticking in a few parts. Ought to stick later tonight.

7. longfury

longfury Active Member

They're predicting 1-4 inches in NE Georgia tonight.

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

keep it coming! daddy needs a day off!

9. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

They cancelled classes for the rest of the day at Ai. Im sitting in the parking lot now where I have been for the passed 4o minutes. I swear if this was a bomb threat we would have all been dead...except me, I would have ran away. But yea u get the point. I dunno what's going on on the main road out front but a girl just said she lives half a mile away and it took her 45 min to get to school just to find ou class was cancelled. This blows, but I do look forward to later tonight

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  10. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

amen! we already got about 2 inches here and its stickin to the roads now.

11. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

everyone drive safe if you have to go out (hopefully you won't have to though).
    we just have rain down here. sometimes i really miss the random bits of snow that we had when I lived up there.

12. Deke

Deke Active Member

It turned from snow to a wintry mix in midtown. Boo...now it's just plain gross outside.

13. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I just went to the liquor store for snow emergency essentials and during my trip the snow started to stick to the streets.

On the way back they were already completely covered.

I may have to hold off on the drinking for a little so I can head up to the school parking lot for some fun.

14. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

So I felt like having a sandwich today. Went to Publix to pick up bread.... and they were sold out. For some reason everybody bought all of it.

It's still heavy snowing here in Buford and sticking. Pics up soon.

updated: PICS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  15. longfury

longfury Active Member

Its worse in Cobb than up here where I am in Bartow. The weather men went conservative I think on the snow predictions.

16. jayj713

jayj713 Member

rofl our snowman
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

^is that from today?

it's not sticking on the road over there in North Atlanta

18. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

I live about 5 miles north of the shop and we have had 2-3 inches of snow and its still coming down strong. Enough snow that I could snow board down my front yard and down the street.

I took pics and will upload them in a bit.

19. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

Well that didn't take long. The snow in my part of town is disappearing fast now that the rain has moved in.

My kids are way disappointed about not having a snow day tommorow :(

20. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

WINTER STORM 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at work with a few other Northerners, talking about how everyone overreacts when it snows here. On my way here, people were driving 50mph on 400 when the roads were fine.. its just water people! Everyone buying up the bread/milk/water/tp.... Bet the grocery stores and gas stations are banking off this. I just wish I wasn't working so I could go do some donuts!

21. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

I just went to leave some O's at the outlet mall and there was a silver bugeye WRX that was already getting sideways also :rofl: I guess we all think alike.I talk to him for a min but he said that he rarely post on here nice WRX though

22. Demo24

Demo24 Member

We have 2 inches here, I just measured it.

23. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

Aww no snow down here just cold rain

24. Eco Auto Clean

slowly entered my drive way....covered in snow...which covered up all the pine straw that covers the drive way..and FLOOR IT!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe.....shit shit shit...yard..tire marks...shit shit shit across drive way..shit shit shit... other side of yard...let off gas and slide to a stop..bwhaha..man that was fun..wish i could come home from work like that every night....and now in garage safely..sleep good baby

25. BigElm

BigElm Member

Ah snow!!! I can't believe it. First time seeing it since moving from NYC, 2 1/2 yrs ago. It was good for a snowball fight. Now the rain is washing it away. Thank goodness, I was careful not to go in Subie mode and dance with my Speed 6 running on summer tires... lol!

26. Brian

Brian Active Member

Damnit, it was sticking and the roads/driveway were covered. But now it's already f@#$n melting. I WANT A SNOW DAY!!! Poor us.

27. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Me too

28. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

man, didnt even get to play in it :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

^^^took the same pic as you

30. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

awesome!

31. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

32. longfury

longfury Active Member

Tomorrow morning is going to be interesting...

33. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

yay more snow!

34. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Right on man. First time I checked the forum in a while but I had a night class that was not cXled. After class I attempted a donut in the parking lot but it didn't work so well.... i just slid 1 direction. Oh well.

35. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

I know! People flip down here when it snows. People also flip down here when it snows.

36. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

it might snow saturday

37. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Yep...it is nice to see up here in VA also...I think we got 2-3 inches where I am at.

Mark

38. techlord

techlord Active Member

Here it comes again...ALOT.

39. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

snoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

40. Eco Auto Clean

yay its snowing..sadly enough...i'm like crap... I have no food here..lol...nor drinks...dammit...

41. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

but you do have awd....:naughty:

42. longfury

longfury Active Member

I am sitting at work. I wish I had called in but I need the money. At this point it looks like I will be crashing with a friend tonight that lives near by. No, it's not Matt. :p

43. WRX_SVXGirl

WRX_SVXGirl Member

we went to the store in the sleet ... you just have to be smarter than the rest of the idiots who see snow and go CRASH!!!!

44. Eco Auto Clean

this is true...pho sho...

Yea I sure hope we are closed tonight instead of putting myself and others at danger to get to work and it be dead and we close early..

45. longfury

longfury Active Member

Its dead here, it's only going to get worse outside.

46. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I still have to go to work by 3. I bet it'll be slow today at quiktrip.

47. Eco Auto Clean

QT is never slow..lol..yea i gota be at work at 630pm..just as crap will probably start to freeze!!....

48. Meredith

Meredith Banned

lol guys it's not even sticking to the roads.... drive slow, don't suddenly jump on the gas or brake pedals and you'll be fine. You know people in northern climates deal with snow al the time...... I used to drive around in 3-6 inchs of fresh snow in a 89 Buck regal.... that was fun.