Cobb Stage 2 Gutters..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Eco Auto Clean, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Well as some of you folks know.. I have been wanting to do some mods to my legacy..including cobb stage 2...tbe and ap... Unfortunately the house I live in is surrounded by pine trees and with pine trees come lots and lots of pinestraw..everywhere...so I'm investing in some gutter guards...and guess what..they are the same price as cobb stage 2 new.around $2200....but this whole new one piece gutter system come with life time warranty...if they need to be cleaned they will come out and do for free.... I'm going with a company called Leaft Guard (click for link) ...so anyway..having to take a few feet back for modding..but hopefully in the next couple months.... Anyway..I guess this is more of a review than anything for "Leaf Guard"...very professional company! Very knowledgeable staff and explained everything in very much detail... If anyone is thinking about doing this to their home please let me know and I'll give you the gentlemens name/number that did my estimate!

2. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

nnnnnnnoooooooo... :)

3. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

wanted to see some stage 2 legacy parts! But this is good too, responsibility FTW!

4. Eco Auto Clean

and now my fridge is broke..dammit..lol

5. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Just save yourself the $2200 and get up there and clean out your gutters yourself!!
    I had to clean the gutters at my parents house every 3rd weekend for about 10 years!!

6. Eco Auto Clean

lol..life time warranty..transfered over to next home owner when i sell..any clogs they come clean for free...seamless system.. plus look at their logo..

[​IMG]

how could you not want that?!?!

7. WJM

WJM Banned

Dude, go clean the gutters yourself and install the guards that slip over the gutters. Its easy. Only takes about 2~3 hrs at most.

8. Eco Auto Clean

if i do that i have to go buy a latter...and then worry about getting it home..guess i could stick out the sunroof of the lgt..lol

9. WJM

WJM Banned

You could borrow someone's truck, or rent a truck from Home Depot.

A latter is very useful...consider it an investment.

10. Eco Auto Clean

yea I'm just being complicated..dammit..now I want my Nissan Titan back..lol

11. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

Humm... buy a ladder or spend 2200?

That is indeed a tough question.

12. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

ladder....lol damn firefox teaching me how to spell.

13. Eco Auto Clean

haha... either way...I'm doing the gutter as these are pretty worn from previous owners of the house..won't do anything but help when I sell the house..or if I plan to rent out..one less thing I'll have to worry about

14. WJM

WJM Banned

bah! man up and do the gutters yourself.

*ladder. ROFL speeling pwn3s me.

15. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

I would totally get a "latter" for your "gudders" :keke:

16. Eco Auto Clean

From the country Columbia!

17. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

18. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Fine, Buy your fancy gutters now and use your coming Economic Growth Package to buy parts for your car!!

19. Home depot rental truck under 100$,+ ladder 100-200 + gutter covers =$$$$ for h.p.

20. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

Gutter clean / shield install day (to save the cobb stage 2 legacy progress).. I'll do that for my homie

21. Eco Auto Clean

aww...sniffle sniffle...dammit..all this pressure..I'm about to do both..lol

22. WJM

WJM Banned

yeah! gudder instrall day and use latterz!

23. Eco Auto Clean

From the country Columbia! =)

24. WJM

WJM Banned

Yes.

In fact, the gutter on the back side of my house is falling off...and both are clogged. So...as soon as I do buy that $119.95 ladder, I'll be getting gutter guards, re attaching, cleaning, then installing guards.

25. Eco Auto Clean

have fun up there!

26. Eco Auto Clean

since you are all so eager to see..

back of house before...
    [​IMG]

back of house after...
    [​IMG]

before downspout....
    [​IMG]