Tattoo

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Greg, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks to Brantley, I finally broke down and got a tattoo :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

nice work, looks very detailed...any closeups of the ink

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Not yet, I'll get some when it heals good. It still has a red tint to it.
    [​IMG]

4. FACE

FACE Active Member

Sweet man!

Hurt? No? Remind me to show you mine

5. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Looks good!! I going soon to get more done. Where did you go?

6. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

where'd you get yours done? I Just got my first tattoo last December (the 12th I think) At Magic Dragon in Gainesville.

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

There were only a few places that hurt, well, they didn't hurt really, just kind of annoying.
    I got it done at Sacred Heart in Little 5. In all, it took about an hour.

8. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Watch out. Tattoos are adictive like speed parts for your car. Next thing you know, you want more!@!

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Too late lol

10. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Aww Greg...you should have gotten the Forsythe County SD logo brah...j/k...LOL....
    Nice Tat..

Mark

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

yeeeeaaaah, I dont think that'd be a very good idea lol

12. MarkM2016GTI

That would show your loyalty homes...lol...

Mark

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

And if/when I get into undercover narcotics, it'll get me shot lol

14. MarkM2016GTI

Just go for K-9 Bro...

Mark

15. Greg

Greg Active Member

I've already emphasized interest in H.E.A.T., Narcotics, and SWAT. So those are the areas they said that I'll concentrate on.
    Theres been a new academy open up that I'll be going to which trains officers as usual, and then spends extra time in the areas of interest.

16. Greg

Greg Active Member

With K-9, theres a lot more responsibility associated. I would also need to own my own home first, which won't be for probably another year or so anyways

17. Jake

Jake Active Member

awesome tattoo. looks like good work. maybe i had something to do with you breaking down too? ha. mine is finally all healed up.

18. Greg

Greg Active Member

haha, that was actually part of it :) I've been wanting one for a few years now...

19. Jake

Jake Active Member

glad to be of service. sad part is, i think getting this one made me want to get another one. if that makes any sense.

basically i am already contemplating my next one. won't be any time soon tho.

20. Greg

Greg Active Member

I'm already picking out a new one :)

21. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I KNEW IT :dirty:

22. Greg

Greg Active Member

haha, they kinda pushed me into that one since I don't have the 'cop look'. I'm not too thrilled about going into crack houses unarmed, but you do what you gotta do. That'll be a couple years down the road though.

23. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

nice man, Im waiting on a quote for my next one, its gonna be alot of work as I've already got it photochopped

24. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Nice tattoo! +1 for Sacred Heart in little 5. I got my ear pierced there a few years ago and they do good work.

25. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah, I had Sten do mine. Hes a really good artist.
    I originally just wanted black and grey, but he added some dark red and white highlights that made it pop. Its hard to tell in those pictures though

26. Greg

Greg Active Member

[​IMG]
    Still hard to tell, I can't find the damn camera...

27. Jake

Jake Active Member

it was sitting on the side stand next to the couch when i left last tuesday. unless you guys moved it since then.

28. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah, we had it at the install day yesterday... I'll ask her when she wakes up

29. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Since you showed your Cross tat, I will show mine that I got about a year ago.
    This was my 3rd tattoo.
    [​IMG]

30. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

great tattoos guys!

31. Greg

Greg Active Member

Very nice :)
    I love crosses

32. Jake

Jake Active Member

i guess i'll post the pictures i have of my tattoos. i only have pics of 3 of the 4 i have. the 4th is actually the 1st tattoo i got its on my right shoulder blade and its a celtic styled 4 leaf clover.

here's a blurry/horrible picture of two of my 4 tattoos.
    [​IMG]

and here's a pic of my most recent tattoo on my right forearm. its buddhist (you incubus fans may recognize it). it says "Om Mani Padme Hum" and translates to "the sound that strengthens compassion in all enlightened beings"
    [​IMG]

33. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

[​IMG]
    this is mine. I took the pic through a mirror then flipped it in photo shop.

34. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

Whereabouts in Poland are you from? I need a tat.

35. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

I wish I could show mine. I have to figure out the 3rd party upload situation, since I can't download from my PC(bogus)!

My guy who did my Tat up in Chi-Town, he opened up on a narc (just like you Greg) right down a city street in front of a marked squad, we call him bleach. Crazy MF'r He is serving time for it. He is ruthless.

All I can say is enjoy life to its fullest and get a good PPO! Down here is the wild west from what I have seen! Absolutely No respect for cops and Narcs....forgedaboutit! Technically you already blew your cover on this site! WTF?

36. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

You just let everyone here know yo go "un-armed' into crack houses working for vice and gave a pic of yourself as well!? WTF

37. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I was actually born and raised here in the states. But Polish was still my first language and I'm still 100% Polish by blood.

My mom is from Stargaurd (near Szczecin) and my dad is from Bydgoszcz

38. Greg

Greg Active Member

Its a possiblity that I MIGHT do it, but it'll be several years down the road... chill