Pleasent Hill=bunch of idiots

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Feb 10, 2008.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Last night I was heading home, and decided to just check out PH. Well, I pull up and right away people were asking me to street race. I told them that I street raced like 10 yrs ago, and that shi$ is stupid, and to keep it on the track. Then all kinds of people were like, have your wife drive then...I just gave him a look as if he was/is a dumbass. As I was leaving, someone said, "sounds like you're a pu$$y. i stopped, and looked out the window, and they just all stood there and starred, and didn't say anything. Bunch of fawktards at PH!lol I've been there a whole 3 or 4 times in my life, and will not be going back to that 16-19 y/o hang out.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

(image removed)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2008
  3. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

the picture didn't work.

4. Trey

Trey Active Member

Nothing but ricers there, no need to waste your time.

5. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

A few of us were there but we were in our own little group laughing at all the kids. Which sti was yours? There were quite a few there

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

His was the black(i think?) supercharged, modded to hell and back cobra

7. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

I was there last Saturday and it was Alright. I believe the NARCS are the ones that tempt you to race so the cops can nab you.

This past summer I was up there and it must of been a good day b/c there were lots of JDM Hondas and I was able to get info for my GSR.

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah, if we go, we just have our own little group on the side and watch all the ricers be dumb. I had a few ask me to race also, but once I explained the whole cop thing, they kinda backed down lol.

9. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

yes it's rice heaven there........i get a good laugh everytime i go.

10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yeah with me being in the air force, i'd catch crap from the civilian law, and also the UCMJ.lol i was in an 03' cobra. i just gassed up at BP, and took off. it was funny for sure. maybe i was like that when i was 18 or so...wait no i wasn't.

11. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

WTG Shane....you don't need people like that..All of the Suby folks up there are cool, but...some of the other tards find it necessary to be idiots and immature. You did the right thing mang...Go Chargers....I remember the time when mattprzy, myself and Kevin were up there and some jackass was showing off his pistol like he was going to use, it...we split and call the police on his dumb ass!!.

Mark

12. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

whats ph?

13. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Ph= pleasanthill rd off of 85.

On the weekends there is usually a big meet of fast and furious wannabe's

14. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Pleasant Hill...there is a BP station when you get off the PH exit and there are meets on Friday and Saturday nights.

Mark

15. schneid

schneid Member

yeah ph is where the real racers go to earn street cred. I only go there when I need to level up or defeat a boss. I usually bring two bottles of NOS (the big ones). its the coolest

16. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

un-pleasant hill

17. FACE

FACE Active Member

I like to just get a few of the NoS 12oz bottles, man you got to try them all you have to do is drink it and you gain mad poowa...Burch Poowa!

:naughty:

18. schneid

schneid Member

oh damn, youre supposed to drink those? I was pouring them in my tank yo.

DOH!

19. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

bwahahahahahahaa:rofl:

20. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Def. not what it used to be, I know what ya mean I just moved off 85 on pleasantdale rd. and jeeze cant tell you the ricers that have tried me in their pimp my honda ride.