Funny Joke

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by schneid, Feb 11, 2008.

1. schneid

schneid Member

A Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a Biker are all working together one day.
    They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. 'I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total', says the Genie.
    The Canadian says, 'I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada .'
    POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.
    Osama was amazed, so he said, 'I want a wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come into our precious land.'
    POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.
    The Kentuckian says, 'I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.'
    The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 5oo feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable.'
    The Biker sits down on his Harley, cracks a beer, lites a cigar, smiles and says, 'Fill it with water.'

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

bwhahahaha...man thats awesome....

3. schneid

schneid Member

a couple problems with this joke, now that I think about it:

1- 5000' high? whats to keep us from flying over it?
    2-all our troops and our allies' troops would drown as well...boo

4. Eco Auto Clean

too much thought into.as I'm sending someone a 4th email trying to explain to them..yes..they do have a degree in psychology...ha

5. schneid

schneid Member

ha yeah I guess so..

also this line in the joke is stupid:
    "The Kentuckian says, 'I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.'"

The Kentuckian? Who said anything about a Kentuckian?

Yeah, I am bored at work, and I dont like stupid people.

I also have a BS in psychology, haha. Not really relevant here though

6. Eco Auto Clean

...yea the kentuckian part screwed me up..maybe someone else was pwned by copy and paste function... and the psychology thing is somewhat relevant..many people in psychology go very in depth and are unable to just read something and see and understand the simplicity such as this joke..wow I sounded smart right there "YAY!!!"

7. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

hehehehehehehehe......good one bro...

Mark

8. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

we are talkin about a genie and three wishes and you guys are arguing over the ability to fly over a 5000' wall?

9. schneid

schneid Member

did I miss a post where someone questioned the ability of man to fly over a 5,000 ft. tall wall?
    :eek4:

10. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

very funny

11. FACE

FACE Active Member

:rofl:

I was assuming all our troops were pulled out first...