New m3 On 316

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Eco Auto Clean, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Not the greatest pic in the world but I think you all get the idea....As always the halos catch my eye in my mirror ...I'm like..oooo another 3 series....and as it got closer...it wasn't just another 3 series..it was THE 3 series..lol..Some lady driving...

[​IMG]

2. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

I saw this when her when I went to GTE the other day. I was at a light right next to her the car sounded sweet when she pulled off

3. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Does that thing have a dealer plate on it?

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

yes it does

5. schneid

schneid Member

that car is perfect...small high revving v8 in a 2 door hardtop coupe.

6. Deke

Deke Active Member

I just saw a red one on campus today. The guy was driving like a complete f*cktard though. It was like the gas and brake pedals were binary, either to the floor or let off completely. I hope the 5-0 snagged him. A place with that much foot traffic is no where to be peeling out after every stop.

7. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

That is a sweet ride! My favorite is still the MCoupe but I woudn't be turning that one down.

8. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

That's a good way to phrase that, and I agree.

I've yet to see one on the road. I'm sure I'll hear it before I see it though. :naughty:

9. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

oh man, the e92 is straight sex, i want to own the e30,e36,e46,and the e92 one day

10. schneid

schneid Member

so basically he was driving like my mom. I have to say to her "mom, they are pedals, not on/off switches' haha

11. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

May I quote you because that is some funny shit!