flying stingrays?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nsvwrx, Mar 21, 2008.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

2. yardhippie

yardhippie Member

Im pretty sure when something like that happens, you've cheated death a few times already and he's not happy about it. :rofl:

just goes to show, you never know. Live till the end! :ddirty:

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

can you imagine the last thing you see is a 80 pound sting ray flying towards your face? wtf? lol

4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

when i was young i used to fish with my grand father and his buddy in port orange. we used to catch stingrays all the time. i once saw a little girl get gigged by a barb right through her foot. she lived but man it was nasty barb going in one side and out the other through the sole of the shoe and all.

5. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

:eek3:eeewwwwww

6. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

just in case people were wondering!

7. yardhippie

yardhippie Member

No, no I can't. :rofl:

8. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

After further investigation both the Stingray that mortally wounded Steve Irwin and the spotted stingray that killed Judy Zakorski were identified as "al-Qaeda members"! Although the Stingray that fatally wounded Irwin was under water during the "suicide sting", during the airborne attack the flying suicide ray was thought to be heard screaming "ala achbar" prior to the fatal smack down. In an unprecedented move the department of defense deployed the Navy Seels in the gulf in order to "flush" out any remaining pockets of Sunni Rebel Rays in a historical order by the Chair of the Armed Services Committee to move against a non human terror group.

George W Bush responded to the terror attack in his National Radio Address stating: "Ummmm....duh, huh, gosh darnnit we must be resilient against this new mammalian threat.....is that right? Mammalian right?....Uh what?"
    Obviously disturbed by the sheer horror of the brazen attack! AP

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008