Does anyone else dig the Baja ? Or am I the only one

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RUTSPEED, Mar 25, 2008.

1. RUTSPEED

RUTSPEED Member

Maybe it's because I used to love the Subaru Brat, but today I had a 15 minute thought that I should sell my STi and get a Turbo Baja.

I love my car, but always feel like I could use a truck, and although they're a little wierd looking, it's basically a new age El Camino. And who wouldn't love that.

Anywho, maybe I'm crazy. Just a thought.

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

baja kicks ass! my boss has a black on black.....ive had those 30 second thoughts too..hmm...maybe I should get one...nah..but yea they are pretty bad ass

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  3. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

wait wait wait. They put a turbo on the baja?!? I would have never guessed

4. RUTSPEED

RUTSPEED Member

I thought I had seen one that was. most of them were 2.5 NA but I swear I've seen a turbo one.

5. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Drop the EJ257 in that shit with the new WRX 5 speed and it would be the same thing the Forester XT is: a practical, sensible, bitchin-assed vehicle. Not to mention a complete sleeper if you chose to mod it.

FTW

6. I think its only rated at 210h.p.
    I test drove an auto and stick.they were nice just not any extra interior space.(4 seats and a bed)

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

I would have to say I would get a Forester XT but I do like the Baja.

8. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

the baja turbo 4 eat is fast in the 1/4 than a stock wrx......

9. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

STI Forester FTW

10. yardhippie

yardhippie Member

:werd:

But a Baja STI would still be damn sexy. I'd not give up my FXT project for it at all!

11. WJM

WJM Banned

2004 to 2006.

Why? It has the EJ255, same as 257 minus the catless uppipe, turbo and tuning. The 5MT is similar to the Forester one in gearing and toughness.

The one thing that stops me from getting a Baja is the fact that I have something cooler....my outback.