Anyone work on guns?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Greg, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

I have a Glock 27, and I'd like to have some work done to the trigger... If anyone can help, let me know.
    [​IMG]

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Trying2 fit a grenade launcher on that thing?

3. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Can't help you myself, but everything I own goes to these guys. Depending on what you need, I would call Bullseye Marksman Club in Cumming.

http://www.bullseyemarksman.com/
    Bulls Eye Marksman Gun Club
    6190 Parkway North Drive
    Cumming, GA 30040
    Phone 678-965-5504

If they can't help you...they will refer you to Andy Gazaway just down the street. These guys can do anything!

Gazaway Machine & Tool
    1025 Nine North Dr
    Alpharetta, GA 30004
    (770) 576-0011‎

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Awesome, I didn't know they did custom work as well. Being a Forsyth County Deputy, I get a nice discount there too :)

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah that's the place we went shooting. finally got your backup i see? have to go shooting again. come down here, its free.

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah, but the gas getting there isn't ;)

7. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Ask for Jason, they should have what you need in-stock and he will do the work while you wait. Careful, he might talk you into getting night sights and an extended clip for the 27.

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Don't want the extended clip. If i wanted a bigger glock, I would've bought it ;) Kinda defeats the whole purpose of concealable/backup :)

9. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

That's right, its a backup. I own the 22 and will get the 27, but it only feels controllable/comfortable when I can wrap my pinky around the clip. JMHO.

Let me know when you head up there...I can always shoot some rounds off.:naughty:

10. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

i'm looking at a glock 23, any thoughts on those? Will used as home protection, i thought .40 is plenty.

11. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I can only say, that with the flash directed out the top...it could make shooting at night interesting. It does look kinda cool though.

12. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

is it compensated?

13. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Only if you buy the 23C, sorry...Without checking, I believe the 23 is just a bit smaller then the 22 and has a 13 round clip.