Leaving soon.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bluetwo, Apr 23, 2008.

1. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah, I'm finally going on leave after 11 months in the worst city on earth. I'm going to try to catch a helicopter tonight so I can get it started and should be in Atlanta in a few days.

Not that everybodys jumpin up and down and shit but if you know me I have a couple of projects I wanna work on while I'm home that should be fun. Can't wait to get some R&R y'all.

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

It'll be great to have you back! C'mon home......... Thank you again for your service.

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Shit dude... we care about all of you getting back over here!!

Can't wait to see what you'll have in the works. Gimme a call when you get caught up with everything.

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Thanks SonicBoom you rock.

pEd you know I wanna get you on board for teh projects. Have you ever thought about cutting a hole in a roof for a vent? Ha ha....

5. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

:banana:who says we all arent jumping up and down

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Have a safe trip back to the US!

7. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

2nded!

So what sort of projects do you have planned?

Anyone up for a welcome back, beer drinking meet?

8. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Hell Yes!!

9. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Have a safe trip back, and thank you for your service and dedication!

10. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

have a safe trip back!

11. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Um, I want to help! I've always wanted a vent... I'm just about to bite the bullet and do it too.

12. Jake

Jake Active Member

thanks for your service man! i'll be back up this summer, looking forward to seeing you again.

13. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

i'll buy ya a beer when you get back bud....thanks again...see ya soon!!

14. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Damn ya'll that's good stuff.

The first thing I'm gonna do is get my roof vent installed and I'm still throwing around ideas on how to get it done. Of course there's that bad ass write up on Nasioc that looks like it could be a great help. Looking at the parts though, it seems like it's going to be a bigger task than the write up suggests.

Gotta look to see if there is an install day coming up I guess. Thanks again for the support and it's always just something I appreciate, to know that the service is appreciated.