TopSpeed to have deals on Whiteline and Carbon Fiber Drive Shafts

Discussion in 'TopSpeed' started by siegelracing, May 1, 2008.

1. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

Hey All,
    Just wanted to tell everybody that after our Overall Grand Champion win at the Redline Time Attack we have picked up a few more key sponsors. Most recently Whiteline USA (via Global Performance Parts) and ACPT Carbon Fiber Driveshafts. Both companies have put their support behind out racing efforts and we will be having full write-ups of the value of their latest products on Lucy.

If you are interested in getting any Whiteline or ACPT products, give Tray a call for info.

Siegel

2. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yum CF driveshaft. I'd scared that a CF driveshaft will be prone to breaking on a everyday car. I've read that if 'anything' hits it (like a dead animal or a decent rock or trash) the CF will shatter?

3. siegelracing

These are relatively thick and I personally don't know of anybody who's broken one...

Siegel

4. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

very nice guys, congrats again.

5. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

HHHhhhmmmm.... Now I have choices for anti-sway bars?!!? Cobb, Whiteline. Whiteline, Cobb....

6. siegelracing

Whiteline FTW. I've always said that the big Whiteline's were best.

Siegel

7. 4sevens

4sevens Member

I have the big whiteline front bar. After I installed it on my sti it's never been the same.

8. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

i was going with a aluminum drive shaft but a cf would be nice for a good price. what are TS prices for my car?

9. longfury

longfury Active Member

Does this still apply for the 08's since they changed the rear suspension? It seems from what I have read that the back has too much grip and the front not enough.

10. siegelracing

Um... That's pretty much what's been said about every Subaru since the beginning of time ;)

So yes, the same bar sizing is good on the new ones.

Siegel

11. socrates42

socrates42 Member

there are some great new products for the 08 from whiteline. They have a whitepaper up on their AU website that details a full kit for the 08 WRX. Good read. Plus they have a new "black box" coming out for the 08 STi. Its a ABS, Stability control, tuning module. From what I can tell, its similar to the electronic brake that Prodrive put on the P2 which made Clarkson sick on TopGear. www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR96aWfpWN0

Makes me want a new STI all over again!

12. FACE

FACE Active Member

Awesome! Congrats on the win and new sponsorships!!!