05/12 -- Site & Sever Updates

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by Alex, May 12, 2008.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Good afternoon,

Now that I have returned from my trip I can finally get around to upgrading vbulletin and several other things. We will be moving to vbulletin 3.7. The upgrade features several new features that I believe you all will find interesting and entertaining. It will take several hours (I am planning) to actually bring the current forum setup into the new version. I will do what I can to update the software and leave the forum intact whilst I work in the backend.

The mail sever should be fully functional again and you should be receiving all the notifications you could ever want from webmaster@.

I will do my best to accomplish this tonight around 10PM - 11PM or so to avoid cutting you all off while you're "busy" at work.

Regards,

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

you better not start this while I am at work...I'll keel you:squint:

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

maybe a reply button in the PMS for us mobile folks :naughty:

4. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

[​IMG]

5. Slowsoul

Slowsoul Member

I am sorry...but this dude is one of the least funny douche bags on the planet...

The last time I laughed at his act, I think I was 12...and he was on MTV half hour comedy hour.

6. techlord

techlord Active Member

:gaysex:
    lol glad to have you back yo

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Thanks, my schedule has been rather wrecked thanks to this semester. i am planning on the upgrades this weekend.

basically, we're looking at a php upgrade, cpanel update, yum update, recompile, new vbulletin version and some other freshness

ak