Meet Meet Meet!

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by perduevision, May 30, 2008.

1. perduevision

perduevision Member

Anybody want to get together somewhere around the Mall of Ga? We could take over the Taco mac or something. Let me know who's up for when and where.

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

I would, but i gotta work tomorrow. My chick is over at the mall right now watching a movie with some friends

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

its 10pm right now and ill be here at work for another 5hrs..most likely everyone will be in for the night...lol...

4. Id be up for some meet and greet and then eating something at Taco Mac or at one of the surrounding restaurants. Lets get something organized because the Gwinnett meets have pretty much died out.

5. Eco Auto Clean

thats the truth...lol

6. I know sundays were the day for the meets at the theater parking lot. Do Sundays still work for everybody? Maybe we can get a solid monthly thing going here. I think Ive seen a couple of new members in the Gwinnett area be a good chance to meet some of the member that live around here. I know the Mall of GA usually has a decent amount of empty parking lot. I just dont know if we'd get bothered by the cops. Im up for suggestions.Somebody want to help me get something going here?

7. Eco Auto Clean

Sundays still work for me....mall of GA sounds good as well...I'll keep checking back for updates!

8. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Sundays are normally good for me too. We didnt get any heat when we met up at Discover Mills to caravan to Road Atlanta for Drift Atl.

9. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

works for me....

10. Eco Auto Clean

a week from tomorrow? Time..?

11. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I'm down for some Taco Mac, I haven't been to the mall of Ga in forever

12. Eco Auto Clean

alright someone take some initiative and make a new thread saying date/time..lol

13. Looks like weve got alittle bit of interest.I think we can meet in the parking lot in the Mall of Ga across from Taco Mac and just walk the 50 yards to Taco Mac. Is next sunday to little of notice for anyone?... I'd like to see a decent crowd come out when we do this. Put it up for vote....June 8th, June 15th, or June 22nd? Just for alittle more notice. I guess once we can get a day sorted out we can settle on a time. Im pretty much available whenever Sundays but we can say maybe around lunch time(1-2pm) or around dinner time (5-6pm)?

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  14. Eco Auto Clean

i'm up for the 8th...maybe around 4ish..after lunch crowd and before dinner?? Yay I'm excited..lol

15. YOMANDO

YOMANDO Member

That Would Work For Me Nest Sunday June 8th. 4pm

16. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

I'm down, phosho.

17. tybalt6691

tybalt6691 Member

I have an 02 with very suttle mods, is this a photo shoot? If so do you only want heavily modded rides?

18. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

The 15th is Fathers day so I dont think that day will work unless the dad's on the board don't mind.

19. Eco Auto Clean

just a g2g...im all about pix though...got my calendar set for sun 8th @ 4pm

20. Mike

Mike Member

Im down, sounds fun. ive never met any of you, well maybe a couple. Next Sunday is fine...

21. Eco Auto Clean

sounds like fun...cant wait! been a minute since I've been out w/ car folks!

22. Impreza_RSK

Impreza_RSK Member

Im in. I will can deffinetly be there on the 8th at 4pm. Mall of GA is just a hop skip and a jump for me, its less than 15 miles for me

23. So Sunday June 8th @ 4 p.m. The parking lot in the MoGA across the street from Taco Mac. Hopefully we can get a good turn out and make this a monthly thing. See you guys there.

Everyone is welcome. I'll prob bring a camera and shoot some pictures.

24. perduevision

perduevision Member

How does Sunday the 8th sound? Just checked my schedule and it looks good to me.

25. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

loll its already been decided for you bro.

Looks like I am working from 11-10 sunday so I won't be able to make it

26. Eco Auto Clean

I can't wait....hoping for a good enough turn out for it to become monthly! see everyone sunday,

justin

27. perduevision

perduevision Member

Ooops, I must have responded on the wrong page. Sounds good then. I am in fo sho!

I will be sure to bring the camera so get your rides looking hot and spicy. Its photo shoot time!

28. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

sunday is good for meet too...just let me know the date. Any one down for a cruise to athens on Monday evening...they have a athens meet goin on...lets make a lil Scooby presence there.

29. perduevision

perduevision Member

Here is a photo of the turnout we had. A total of 10 rides. Not bad for a first time meet at Taco Mac. Name your number so we know who you are. I am number 5

[​IMG]

Here is a link to the photo gallery.
    http://www.perduevision.com/wrx/wrxmeet6-9-08/

30. I really want to try and make this a monthly thing... I would say we do the first sunday of every month same time same place. Next month theres 4th of July and some might not be able to make it on the 6th but I could be wrong. Anyone opposed to the 6th? Maybe a Sunday later in the month?

31. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

<---------number 1

32. Eco Auto Clean

numero 8cho

33. perduevision

perduevision Member

So can you get VIP entrance to WRX ballers in da club?

34. Eco Auto Clean

haha..i can get you some free passes for free door cover....dont really have a "vip section" though....

35. UpSideDownDesi

Sonic Meet this thursday at Sonic at Riverside Parkway in L'ville. Last meet we had 10+ subies. I wanna see 15-20 this time :)

36. Fume

Fume Member

last meet subys took over after honda ofcourse lol. but yea, hope to see more this time! count me in!

37. UpSideDownDesi

haha no shit man...everyone i knew said, "damn there were lots of subys there".