MX5Atlanta.com

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by scooby_snacks, Jul 13, 2008.

1. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

The problem I've had as a Miata owner in Atlanta is the lack of a central hub for enthusiasts to gather, share advice, talk Miata, and of course buy and sell stuff. As a result I just opened up the forum MX5Atlanta, it's still in its infancy (becomes quite obvious once you login!) but I hope to create something for Miata owners that can mimic an Atlanta owner's club such as this one.

So hopefully what you see are the foundations of something special, perhaps reminiscent of wrxatlanta's birth. Either way, if you know any Miata owners please tell them about the new site and even if you don't, feel free to drop by and check it out.

Hopefully I'm not treading on dangerous turf here posting up on someone else's creation but I'm just spreading the love, not hate :naughty:

And also, Alex if you read this, some advice on how to get the place started out from your own experience would be very helpful.

Cheers

Just realised it would be quite helpful to actually have a link for the place!

www.mx5atlanta.com
    Jack

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Number 8. I had the domain roadsteratlanta.com, but never got around to building a site, now its back in the open...

3. scooby_snacks

groovy, 8 memebers, you better watch your ass alex

4. scooby_snacks

Just did a big update and lost the small database. Soooo if you wouldn't mind signing up again that would be helpful!

Hopefully everybody enjoys the new layout much more.

5. scooby_snacks

It's gotten quite busy recently. Belvn if you resign up I can activate for you without the email wait. :)

6. I registered. Good luck with the site man. :)

7. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I dont have one, should I register?

8. scooby_snacks

I can't see why not :). There's a couple of Subaru's on there already.

9. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

If we sign up, are we allowed to make Girl Car jokes? :)

10. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

(@Y@)

11. scooby_snacks

hahaha except for the fact that the majority of the cars will out handle the crap out of majority of the cars here stock for stock!