GTE alignment

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by mokinbird87, Aug 4, 2008.

1. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

i just wanted to let everyone know that my car after coming back from GTE's alignment, feels like a completely different car. i just tell them what kind of set-up i want, and they aligned the car with me in it! i saw the guy align the car while i was sitting in the car...:bowdown:

i would recommend anyone to GTE.

2. atl_sti

atl_sti Member

Good to hear, mine's going in to GTE on Wednesday.

3. schneid

schneid Member

they truly are the bomb. Kieran is as friendly as they come, and I cant say enough nice things about everyone that works in the shop.

They recently mounted/balanced a set of Falken fk452 for me. I also wanted an alignment. When I was in the car on the rack, Jeff (alignment guru) explained that my car was within spec and that I really didnt need another alignment. Saved me $100. I was blown away by his honesty. Anyone within an hour of GTE owes it to themself to make the drive for their rare level of service.

Thanks again fellas!

4. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Was that you with the wagon that I saw pull in when I was getting Mere's STi aligned yesterday?

Anyway, GTE FTW!

5. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

nope.. mine is a mbp bugeye sedan.

6. icantdrift

icantdrift Member

bumping an old thread, but i've been going to GTE for years now and won't take my cars anywhere else. the whole crew there knows how to do it right the first time, and they know how to treat a customer well. can't say enough for them.

7. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I agree when it comes to alignments they truly are the best.

8. squirrel999

squirrel999 New Member

GTE Rocks

and i will never go anywhere else. :)

they even offered to dismount my tires from the wheels and switch sides to get a little more mileage out of them (because I ride alone a lot, the inside edges were wearing faster. or something). which reminds me, I need to go by and get that done soon!