God...I feel soo old...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MarkM2016GTI, Aug 8, 2008.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Just turned 47 today, and I am feeling it...LOL...But you know what....after I saw the new Nissan GTR in person...I just got 10 years younger...:)

Mark:rofl:

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

I honestly don't think age matters anymore...atleast your rockin a nice ride...just enjoy life..thats about the only advice I can give you....this message being typed while I'm sitting in the dj booth a strip club....trust me when I say this..there are much worse things in life then being 47.... that's just my.02

3. MarkM2016GTI

Thanks Man.....I was just thinking that I am 3 years from 50. I bet you are probably half my age, I was just joking around anyways. Have fun at your strip club.

Mark

4. MarkM2016GTI

Damn...I was right..you are only 24...LOL...believe me...I have been through some hard times in life..never had cancer like you...why the FU though may I ask?. I hope that it is in remission. I have had family members die from cancer and a friend that is in stage 4Lymphoma Non-Hodgkins at the present time

Mark

5. Eco Auto Clean

wow...you guessed the name and the FU stands for just that FU...i know..kind of immature..oh well..and its x2....also had kidney transplant 10yrs ago tues which is 55 years old..so technically I gotcha beat. haha....i also had lymphoma..sorry to hear about ur losses and I hope your friend pulls through..

6. Eco Auto Clean

oops left out some info...cancer all bye bye...it was caused by the immunosuppresent drugs I was on from the transplant..rare for it to happen but it did..twice none the less.....that was in 1999ish...everything been good since...did 2, 3 month sessions of intense chemo therapy...not a way I wanted to spend my summers in highschool...not like I had a choice though..please feel free to ask whatever as i don't mind answering

7. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Wow, thats intense. I'm glad you're well now but it sounds like you've had your share of lifes trials. Like I said I'm glad it turned out for the better though.

It also finally made me realize what your screen name is all about. Very clever.

And to the OP, congrats on turning 47! You're younger than my Dad if you makes you feel any better, and he still rides sportbikes on the weekends. :)

8. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Hay I just turned 43 , all I can say is work out and eat right. So far it has served me well!

9. MarkM2016GTI

I just wanted someone to say happy birthday..that's all...LOL...

Mark

10. MarkM2016GTI

Very true....and also it is important to have that inner peace...

Thanks Bro...

Mark:)

11. Eco Auto Clean

happy burfday!!!!! sorry bout the thread jack! any plans for the bday?

12. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

I try to have inner piece once a weak but it get's expensive..........:si:

God bless you man, oh I love that damn Rodney and now Carlin RIP, too bad!