Comic actor Bernie Mac died of complications from pneumonia..NO!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Eco Auto Clean, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

dammit....this is horrible..!!!! first skip now this!!!....rip Bernie Mac...you will be truly missed!!

(CNN)
    Comic actor Bernie Mac died early Saturday of complications from pneumonia, according to a family member and his publicist. He was 50.

He had been hospitalized in Chicago, Illinois, for more than a week with the lung infection.....

whole story at www.cnn.com -clipboard limits on celly..- sorry folks

2. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

goddamn, that came out of nowhere... very sad.

3. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

4. Raziel1

Raziel1 Member

what??!! huh?!! are you serious? dangggg...

5. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

This was really sad to hear...we will miss you Bernie Mac...what an awesome comedian!!. He was so young.

Mark

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Such a sad day :(

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

And to add to it Issac Hayes died today also.

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

i was trying to so hard not to post this..didn't want to be the one to post it..i've done the last 3! AHH THIS SUX!!!!! RIP To all these talented people that made such an impact on many people and will be truly missed, Colin McRae (Wow, been almost a year)...Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Skip Carray, Bernie Mac, Issac Hayes...

Anyways the list goes on and I'm sure some may have lost close loved ones as well...Makes you appreciate life that much more!!!! - Sorry for the sensitivity!

9. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Isaac Hayes now there was a bad mother fcker god bless him and Bernie, Chi Town love in the house baby! 79th & South Shore.................Represent!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008