Why do I bother?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dr.Chris, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

So I get off work on Wednesday, walking out to my car, and one of the Chiropractors that I work with asked if somebody hit my car. I'm thinking he is joking with me because he knows how much I love my car. But sure enough, somebody hit my passenger side and got the front and back doors! :wtc: I got sick to my stomach. They dented it in pretty good, and took the paint off the side molding, and some from the edge of the back door. All day yesterday I just keep thinking to myself, why do I bother paying all this money a month to have a nice car when some gutless asshat can just do whatever the hell they want. I almost said screw it and traded my car in for a 10 year old civic. My car just drives so nice, I'm not sure if I could do it. I'll have to wash and wax tomorrow, and see how bad the damage is. To whoever did this to my car: :fawk:

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

ah damn bro that sux!!! i can't stand that crap......any "safer" spot you can park???? I wana daily for reasons like this but i dont wana stop driving my lgt daily!..hopefully its not horrible. keep us updated!

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

That sucks bro.. I know exactly how you feel... Not the same, but.. my STI got 3 dings in the door the 1st week I had it! No matter how far away you park, as carefull as you can be.. all it takes is one asshat to ruin your shit. I too have pondered getting a beater after the STI is done, so I can park upfront and not worry about it!

4. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

The sad thing is since it was on the passenger side, I'm not really sure how long it had been there. I think maybe it was from lunch that day when I went to Chipotle, but I'm not really sure.

5. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

damn bro that's depressin... that was one thing I can say my old viper alarm on my xb did..it had the pager..someone backed into the door while I was eating. the lcd remote alrerted me...i ran outside to find a jeep cherokee backed into my driver side door....hopefully you can it fixed cheap..done right...but cheap

6. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

I feel ya man. it happens to me all the time. i just changed my attitude to.... hey, its a rally car,if it didnt have any dents in it, it wouldnt look right. sorry about your luck though.

7. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I have had that happen to all of my Subies....not as bad..but it is just sad that people are so friggin' care free and don't have any respect for other people's cars. I feel your pain. I am sorry that this happened to you and I am sure something good will come out of it.

Mark