Home Buying Companies???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AirMax95, Aug 19, 2008.

1. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

What are the names of some companies that buy homes outright? I have an inhierited property that I need to sell ASAP!!!

Tired of dealing with tennants and property taxes are coming due soon. The house is in Gainesville, Ga. Not in the best area, but my great-aunt died almost 11 years ago and she was up in age. If the house was rennovated, it could sell for more, but I am not in the business of doing that. No price is set, as I am still doing more research on the topic.

Thanks in advance!

~Tereance

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

not sure of any off the top of my head...try searching on google. if you sell this then I guess a budget isn't so important huh? anyways best of luck to you...hope you can get it sold soon..

3. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Ha Ha, damn straight! The total profit is split 4 ways, but its more than enough to squash my consumer debt and car note!

I searched, but a lot seem shady. I am going to check Clark Howards page in a few. I am hoping someone here knows someone:sx:

4. Davidwrx

Davidwrx Member

There is a guy in my neighborhood that works for "We buy ugly houses". I don't know him at all, I just see his commercial vehicle parked at his house in our neighborhood that doesn't allow it. Pi**es me off.

5. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Thats the name of the place!!!!! I saw their billboard but could not think of the name, lol. I will see what they are all about!

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

They offer you next to nothing...

7. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

if anything now would be the time to "deal with tenants" as there are plenty to go around from the foreclosures.

now is NOT the time to sell. if you've had this property 11yrs, you should have sold it 3 years ago. i would sit on it, if at all possible. you're going to get ass-raped on price.

8. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I understand, but if you saw the house you would see my reasoning. It needs work, and the area that it is in does not really attract people who can afford to pay anyone rent! We had people who couldnt make $600/month! I can't count the amount of headaches and tennants, lol.

It would be better left to someone who likes either filpping or rennovations.

Thanks for the advice!

9. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Then be prepared to get ass raped.....A house that needs work and in a bad neighborhood will get only people looking to flip it which = ass raping.

10. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

sadly I know, lol. :wtc: