Flat tire.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nsvwrx, Aug 25, 2008.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

:wtc::wtc::wtc::wtc::wtc::wtc:

Cant be repaired. I hate idiots who leave bolts on the road.

Going to GTE to get new tires, Komuho ASX @ 89 a tire =(

2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

bump

those guys suck...especially living in downtown, i feel the city has dropped more crap in the interstate by 14th street than anywhere else. I blew out both tires on the passenger side a few months back b/c some jackass left metal shavings all over the road.

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Makes me wish i didnt sell the DD..

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Sucks man.. I had a screw in my tire 2 days after I got it, luckely it was able to be patched... Thats the downfall with our cars, all your tires have to have damn near identical tread depth...

5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i figured it out.

The months that i try to save extra cash some shit always happens.

2 months ago my rear tire on the 3 went out.. 200 ...

god just hates me

6. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ Don't feel special, it happens every time :) Every time I get my bonus check at the end of the year, something crappy happens... Washing machine goes out, Vacuum dies, GF's car needs a'fixin... Never fails!

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

discount tire warranty ftw! $20....and yes when I get caught up on finances same thing happens...paid off debt.fridge dies...etc..but that's life

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  8. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Too bad its per tire only.

still gotta buy 3 more...

9. Eco Auto Clean

yep...as I've replaced 3 already at $20 each instead of buying a new tire....

10. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Wait, what do you mean?

If one blows out, you get one free and you gotta pay for 3, right?

11. Eco Auto Clean

if you buy the tire certificate when getting new tires...you have one blow out..whatever. you pay $20 and get a new tire...lol..actually may be $19...

12. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Yeah, thats for one tire, not for the other 3..

13. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

the bolt was 6" long W T F

14. Eco Auto Clean

ah..i get what you're saying...yea my bad...it happened like right when I got mine so didn't need to replace the other 3....just hammer a screw into ur side wall of other 3...problem solved. lol.....sorry bro..

15. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

that discount tire thing just got a makeover...they no longer replace it for free, they pay out based on the remaining tread life. The guys were saying people would get down close to bald and then mysteriously run over 4 nails...now who would ever do that?:wiggle:

Also, replacing one tire and getting it shaved from GTE is still pretty cheap...I know, I just had to do it last week. :unamused:

16. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yeah, i didnt do that, i should have though.