Not our government...LONG READ!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wagunz_pwn, Aug 27, 2008.

1. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

I just got this email...what do ya'll think? Old news, but interesting.

http://dprogram.net/2008/05/21/as-america-collapses-us-government-secret-plans-revealed/

Cliff Notes : The black helicopters are coming!

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

conspiracy theorists are always trying to incorporate recent news to the same BS. That said, our govt sure does seem to be working for business interests more than peoples.

3. yardhippie

yardhippie Member

Scare tactics rooted loosely on truths. Its the basis for all conspiriacy theories.

The whole "stock up on non-perishibles" and "prepare" is just blind BS.

yea so the world will go to shit one day. if you think you'll be fine b/c you have a few days of food stored you're crazier than the people who believe this drivel.

Anyone check Snopes?

4. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

now, ignore all that b.s. and do a google search on REX 84 and watch some of the videos.

I am not worried that there will be tanks rolling down Windward Parkway, I question the need for 600 or so, of these camps.

5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

teehee just go buy a brick of gold!

6. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

I was giving it the benefit of the doubt until it hit 'illuminati' ;p

7. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

only thing I agree with that is about the federal reserve. they are, in fact, a privately owned bank and the "federal" portion of the name is intentionally misleading. there is a long and very interesting history concerning privately owned central banks. it really is infuriating that since 1913 (I forget the date) the power to print money has fallen to a privately owned bank. about 6-7 presidents throughout history spent a lot of effort to abolish the banks and try and remove their charters, the most notable being andrew jackson.

The bank has been operating under a few names since the founding of our country, and each time they are dissolved they always seem to come back with a vengeance. the history of currency in our country is fascinating and I suggest everyone read up on it. it really is saddening to know that this private bank essentially prints money out of nothing and loans it to our gov't in the form of bonds, which uses american tax dollars as collateral to afford the loans.

8. Mad Mallard

which is a fine enough system in an 'ownership' society, but too many people have radically high personal debt.

And I don't mean major purchases like houses, or an education.

I can haz no payments plz?

9. WJM

WJM Banned

I stopped reading that quickly. Even I am 'one of those' that believe the gov is a big conspiracy etc etc etc.

I do think bad things will happen soon.

However, until war breaks out, I will do nothing but live my American way of life.

When war comes, rest assured I will find my way to skies, the air battles that will ensue will determine who will be around to run whats left. I will be a part of that.

10. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Except the "air battles" will be fought by far superior unmanned aircraft not prone to "g lock" and not costing close to a billion dollars to build....

11. WJM

WJM Banned

Not if this 'war' we are all expecting happens sometime soon.

Plus the manned aircraft outnumber the unmanned ones. By alot.

12. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

13. Deke

Deke Active Member

^Owned :)

I definitely believe that there is some effed up stuff inherent with our government, but that was definitely a little extreme.

14. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

if this war comes, i hope it comes soon...

15. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

This just in! Our new flag and currency:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  16. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

epic fail on image hosting

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I love this statement. It'll probably happen within our lifetimes as a means of economic strengthening; NAFTA is already breaking down trade barriers the way the EEC did decades before the EU was ever created. There's already been talks about pacific/ asian trade alliances to compete with the EU.

However the rest of that article is pure
    [​IMG]

18. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Well, I can see them, but I guess that's because their cached. Not quite epic though.:unamused:

19. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Its called economic fluctuation. Chill out.

Ohh I hope they turn it into a reality show. I would watch it. "Infamous Red List/Blue List?" I guess you don't have to be clever to be a conspiracy nut.

FEMA?!? You have got to be joking. Do you know anything about FEMA? Even IF this were true, do have any idea of what little a crappy organization like FEMA can do with $385 million? I imagine something like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is nothing new. Look at the Civil War. Mobilizing a war machine is no small task.

Because Bad guys have cars too.

:squint: That is a baseless argument that is not even relevant.

To sum up:
    [​IMG]

20. Meredith

Meredith Banned

yeah i was too lazy to read....

Are the Russian invading again? That would be awesome because Red Dawn was a kick-a$$ movie!

[​IMG]

21. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Thats something else that has always bothered me when travelling abroad. Here in America people have access to ridiculous assault rifles and our Police carry Glocks, everywhere else in the world guns are banned so the only people that have them are criminals and Uzi and .50 cal assault rifle-toting policemen.

22. Mad Mallard

Lots of folks don't want to hear about the OTHER violent crime statistics that skyrocket in non-weapon carrying societies.

People still figure out a way to mutilate people.

23. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Except in Japan...even the cops don't carry guns, just big sticks.

24. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

[​IMG]

25. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

^ LOL that has got to be one of the best threads ever.

oh, and to the OP... I've seen this email floating around for almost ten years now, with dates, events and names changed to reflect the current time. I've even see a "recently discovered letter" just like this printed in combat handguns, or some similar rag even further back in time.

cliffnote: it's total bullshit, and old bullshit at that.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  26. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

^^^ I know its old, but this one had to be the longest.

Kinda reminded me of "Mars will be as big a the MOON!" emails that come out every year around this time.

27. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

^ the one in the firearms mag was 2 pages... at least as long.

28. yardhippie

yardhippie Member

:werd:

People have been finding ways to destroy each other and civilizations since the beginning of recorded history.
    Since the beginning of recorded history there has been prohecy, speculation and other predictions of the downfall of governments, empires and societies. Very few have ever come to true.

the fact of life is everything is cyclical. when its my, your or our time. Thats it. Game over.

Party like its the last one you'll ever go to...