Whipped boy at twiggs last night

Discussion in 'General Community' started by AlliRae, Sep 27, 2008.

1. AlliRae

AlliRae Member

hahah sorry i can't quite remember your name. I asked if you were on here and don't really remember what you said.

Tell your girlfriend to calm down too. Just wanted to ask about your car not try and hook up with you... promise. but really... get her under control. LOL

Anyone know him? said he was from around dublin but tuned by scott. never saw the front... blue sti (04-05), exhaust, intake, stock rims, didn't see the front mount... has a crazy girlfriend :rofl: ran a 8.23 spinnin all four tires launching.

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

L O L

nice.

3. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

oh this will go over well.
    hahaha

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

she was prob just hating because you are hotter

5. AlliRae

AlliRae Member

hahaha i mean she ran across the staging lanes and up the hill and then then stayed within one foot of him the rest of the night. didnt let him make another pass... lolz

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

This thread will NOT be closed....

7. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

ha, wapce's

8. techlord

techlord Active Member

hopefully he is on so we can get some laughs.
    what is twiggs?

9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

common =) who are you

10. WJM

WJM Banned

AlliRae has an RS now?

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

If thats your pic in your avatar... my gf would have been going ape shit too :) Your Hot! ... Jealousy's a mutha...

Also, who brings their boyfriend/girlfriend to the track anyways? At least for me, I'm either in line, or running.. no time for xoxo's

/leg humping

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  12. AlliRae

AlliRae Member

hahaha... yes i have an rs lol.

twiggs - sorry... umm it's twiggs macon national dragway or some shinanigans like that. it's an 8th mile concrete track in the middle of nowhere down this little winding road. Kinda think for a second that the guy who gave you directions sent you to his barn to get killed.... then BAM you are at the track.... the end of the track... so you have to drive around the track to get where you need to be. If it was busy it could be the worst place to take an enclosed trailor.

but anyway... no thats not me in the avatar. but either way i suppose it could have been intimidating to the girl. we (my boyfriend and i) went to the track with our friend and his girlfriend to test and tune his mustang. And me and her walked up there. We kinda like getting dressed up to go to the track which is a complete opposite to her dixie lovin tee and jeans she had on.

rotfl

13. Sharpe

Sharpe Member

i know who you are talking about...i believe that he is on nasioc.

14. Alex_ATL

Alex_ATL Member

waiiiit... i didnt know you had an RS now lol. Is the roadster in good shape for the next old school meet?