Scary stuff...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SonicBoom, Nov 11, 2008.

1. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

2. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

do not click if you plan to eat breakfast lol

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I got some really good laughs. It is 100% work safe for any wondering. I was afraid to click the link at first, but now am so happy that I did.

4. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

that was interesting at 7:30 in the morning. I laughed though :)

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I was extemely bored last night at work and made it about 1/2 way thru the 62 pages of comments and further pics... it gets funnier when a 2nd guy comes on and says its actually his girl, and proceeds to provide even more pics.... I think the funniest part are all the "DO NOT WANT" posters throughout, they made me crack up, making my co-workers think I was on something.. On the other hand, its kind've a guilty pleasure, because the girl actually posts (well, someone quotes her from her myspace) and is trying to act tuff, but is really hurt. It must REALLY suck to have your pics all over the interweb, with pretty much everyone saying how incredibly ugly you are.... as I have now made worse by posting this here... ;)

6. I have to agree, dont look if you are going to eat breakfast. there has to be something seriously wrong with the person taking the photos. Crack is the only thing to explain this.

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

[​IMG]
    that is some funny shit!

8. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

lol, thats funny!!

9. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

ha...i saw the link to this somewhere else.....shit is..well unexplainable..me no likey

10. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

holy shit i am still laughing

11. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

"what kind of ****ing creature did i just look at?"

^^^^^:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. awdlaunch132

awdlaunch132 Member

i'd bang her...

13. jayj713

jayj713 Member

this shit is spreading like wildfire :rofl:

14. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

I think its pretty funny that those bodybuilders are dorks too. I mean that thread was exactly like something you'd find on Nasioc, with all the DO NOT WANT posters and stuff. lol

15. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Those fucking posters crack me up! DO NOT WANT!!!