808s and a heartbreak

Discussion in 'Music' started by bigb996, Dec 1, 2008.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

For you Kanye fans this is a great CD is different that his usual but im really diggin it:cool:

2. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I agree, very nice beats above all else!

3. i still havent finished listening to it all but so far i like it. yall heard any of drake's stuff?

4. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

i got to see him live on jimmy kimmel when i was out in LA for the FD championship. He did love lockdown and two others after that to make up for him royally screwing up twice on live tv (then blaming his band) and generally being very unprofessional.

But that song is great. he just blows.

5. amonsta

amonsta Member

Cd is amazin! Just like song 4!

6. which one is song 4?

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Oh you mean Kanye, the self proclaimed "voice of your generation", West. I think the guy has some talent, but his hubris and ego won't let me enjoy it very much....

8. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

voice of my generation? hahaha

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  9. amonsta

amonsta Member

#4 is the song amazing featuring young jeezey!

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:werd:

11. oh yea i like that one and i like street lights as well as see you in my nightmares

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Do not want!

13. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

open your mind Alex!! Stop listening to all that hippie shit. ;P

14. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

kanye has some good catchy tunes, not many that i like personally..haven't heard the cd but I've heard Heartless, love locked down, go hard and him on the "Swagga Like Us" Song..He's certainly not on my favorites list but he's doing good by making a name for him self and being different than most entertainers out there..

15. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS CD!!!!!!!if you like old kanye stuff, you will hate this, the most boring cd i have ever listened to. i want my money back kanye!!!!!!!!!!

16. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

rofl

17. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I went to a listening party a The 5 Spot saturday night, the band that played his stuff was badass!

The CD is different.....in a good way. No hoes, killing, bling, my money this and that. I enjoyed it!

18. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Open your mind and realize you're listening to crapola :hug:

19. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I'm really digging it. I like his old stuff but I like this a lot better.

20. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

i enjoy knowing the fact that if I buy the cd, make copies of it, and sell the copies to people...i'll eventually and effectively be taking money away from that jackass.

21. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

people buy CDs? haha they got you good

22. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

^^^ yeah i know right the one cd i dont pirate off the net is a terrible one, i got had i tell you, HAD!!!!

23. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I guess I'm different than most people. I don't idolize Singers or Artist or Celebs in general. I don't feel any need to personally connect to them, I don't even have to like them to enjoy their music. I have never understood why people get all caught up in what Celebs say.

24. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

haha...i haven't downloaded something other than on itunes any so long!!!...i remember the napster days! and the 2x2x2 cd burning...those were the days!

25. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Exactly, lol. It's not that serious.

26. amonsta

amonsta Member

Nope dosent phase me a bit! However im great at my trade but I don't have 2 constatly bragg as say I deserve this and that! I let my work do the talking! Amen...... lol

27. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

agreed! i mean i really enjoyed Graduation but this cd is different....like stated before no rapping about my hoes, money, guns, cars, blah blah blah...thats why rap music blows most of the time. Kanye is just different and thats why i appreciate his music, i could care less what he says about life.

28. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

ya gotta even it out for every 1 ya buy get 3 for free!! Im diggin the majority of he cd.

29. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

I'm afraid to listen to his new shit.. I havent liked anything nearly as much since Late Registration.. Graduation is just ehhh.. and his single on the radio which ive heard all of once is awful I cant stand it

30. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

This thread blows. Kanye's beats >>>>> kanye's raps. Great fodder for mashup artists to use for making better music IMO.

31. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

funny kanye actually said that to 50 about this album b4 it relased.