So I....yeah you know

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by slowwrx, Nov 29, 2008.

1. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Bought another car today. I've been missing that V8 feeling so I drove up to TN and bought a 1993 Mustang Coupe, White Exterior, Black Interior, No Power anything, V8, 5 speed.

As soon as I get the yellow wrx driveable then this is coming a part and the 427 goes in. Ill post pictures in the morning but it looks pretty stock.

I've never searched so hard to find this exact car, I was ready to fly out to Cali to pick one up and drive it back. Then the buyer for this one flaked and I jumped on it.

2. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Jeez....

3. amonsta

amonsta Member

Awesome! Gas is so cheap now im thinking about pulling the trigger on a srt 8 challenger! Never had v8 power b4!

4. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

gotta love the coupes... 427 stroker???

5. slowwrx

Yeah 13.5 to 1 nitrous motor

6. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

very nice... have a buddy doing a stroker somewhere in the 400 range (i think 408) and going with nitrous... he is having lynch build his motor... cant wait to see some pics

7. slowwrx

If you have the money the guys at Proline are very good. I'm thinking about having Steve Petty tune the motor, I've got to call up there next week and get the details on what he charges.

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Matt is this motor that beast of a motor you showed me that was on that trailer when I picked up that trunk?

9. slowwrx

Yes Sir, I found a transmission for it today, hopefully Ill have it ready to go in a couple of weeks

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Nice.....I remember being turned on by just looking at that purty engine.

11. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

I'd be interested in the 5-speed out of it if you are selling the stock motor and tranny!
    Got a little 88 convertible project going on.

12. 98SILVERSTANG

98SILVERSTANG Member

If you guys need some parts let me know. I have some pretty good contacts in the mustang world :).

here a pic of mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  13. slowwrx

Thanks Man, I'm pretty much set. I played with Mustangs long before I played with Subarus so I know a few people as well. I just bought a TKO600 off a guy and I'm planning on sending it out next week to be faceplated. I've always wanted to run a 8 with a stick, so few people have done it.

14. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

any pics of the car?

15. slowwrx

Its a pretty stock coupe, but Ill shoot some pictures tommorow