Poop Rant

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WRXCoupe, Dec 12, 2008.

1. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Ok so I have to rant and ask for suggestions. I live in an apartment complex. Everyone has fucking dogs, even though their never home (separate rant). My neighbor has two. He let them shit so proliferously last Summer I called code enforcement because I could not even sit on my porch due to the stench. All quiet for a while. I go out to my car this morning which is parked by a small outcropping of soil and there is shit everywhere. Right next to my car (2”-3” away). I can all but bet it is this guys dogs due to the proximity of my apartment, his aparmtent and my car........I have a really bad temper. I want to split this fucker’s skull very badly. So I am trying to figure out a way to nip this in the butt without getting hit with a felony assault charge. I thought about strychnine but I don't have anything against the dogs. This afternoon when I get home I am going to cook up some bacon and pour the grease on the shit. Hoping the doggy will gobble it up and then puke up in a timely manner in his owner’s residence. Any other ideas without necessarily harming the dog would be appreciated.

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

smear it all over his door, windows, car, etc

3. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

glove
    pick up poop
    turn inside out
    throw in trash

quick clean and uneventful

or

turn inside out
    add water
    put on windshield
    poke hole
    let drip into vent

mmmm Quick clean and long lasting reminder

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  4. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

that is brilliant

5. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

lol @ this thread

If you've already asked him and he still doesn't clean up after his pet, I say return the goods to him...the hole in the bag is awesome

6. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Yes sir I like it! Poop in vent, very, very stinky and long lasting! Nice!

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

my friend suggested that you get a change of address form from the post office and change his address so all his bills stop coming and his shit gets repoed.

8. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

make sure to never piss your friend off :rofl:

9. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

that a felony so ya...

still like the glove idea better though

10. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Straight evil bro! :rofl: Wouldn't want that coming full circle and biting me in the arse though!