GT forgot to play last night?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BKiller, Jan 1, 2009.

1. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Figure all you GT alum are still crying in your beers after last nights whoopin? I was expecting GT to show LSU something??

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

I'm not surprised. Being a uga fan I expected lsu to take the time off to prepare properly. I know, I know, I'm gonna hear it now, but if uga had more than 3 weeks to prepare for gt it would have been a similar result. I am surprised at the final score tho. I mean I at least expected it to be close.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Game sucked haha.

4. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

Yeah...my baby just broke my heart, and I was sitting there watching the massacre from the stands. It sucked.

Speaking of not showing up, how bout them dawgs, jake :fawk: Not counting my chickens before they hatch, but Stafford = garbarge in the first half.

Btw, UGA had 2 weeks to prepare for us, you had a bye the week before. Your team just doesn't know how to tackle. :rofl:

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

lsu still had longer. And yeah the offense period looks like crap. Defense is surprising me tho.

6. Deke

Deke Active Member

Yeah, wish I hadn't spent the money on tickets. We simply did not show up for that game. Our defense didn't really show up for LSU or UGA. The difference was that our offense made up for it in the UGA game.

Oh well, I'm still proud of the Jackets after a 9-4 season with a new coach, new offense, and new defense. A lot better than the 3-9 that was predicted by the "experts." :)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009