Price this car

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nsvwrx, Jan 5, 2009.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

ok, I'm going to get laughed at quite a bit for this, but I never knew Saab and Subaru were twins....that looks exactly like rex-wagon, it's uncanny.

Not sure about the pricing, but I like the interior...I like those two tone seats a lot

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Its a impreza, didnt you know?

Theres a wrx version too.

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

this was when Saab and Subaru were still partially owned by GM.

The 9-2x is an impreza, only came in wagon, and was slight better than the WRX (came with STi steering rack). I'm not sure if the 2.5i version has the steering rack. The interior is a direct match, with the normal Saab emblems replacing the Subaru ones. And the tail lights and front end are different. Other than that, it's the same. Oh, and already have the roof rail deletes done.

New, the turbo version was selling for $16k (employee pricing). I think it was only sold 05-07

The last picture shows it was made by FHI and even has the SUBARU VIN.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  5. WJM

WJM Banned

Saab is completely owned by GM, and has been for a while.

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

back to the topic. IS the price any good?

7. seanwrxwagon

seanwrxwagon Member

I spend a little time over at saab92x.com and a couple people have found turbo models within the last two months with about 80,000 miles for about the same $9,000. I would want the turbo but for the mileage this one looks like a good deal. I would suggest joining saab92x.com just to ask their opinion on it before making your purchase.

8. 07Ltd#767

Sorry for the thread jack

Looks like a damn good deal - click me

9. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

looks like a good price to me.

Also, I saw a photoshop job of the 92x front end on an 06-07 STi and I almost crapped my pants it was so awesome looking.
    They're really neat cars.

10. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

My brother wants a new dd. so yeah

11. 07Ltd#767

lol, mine, too

I sent him the link and he called out to the place, but he said the guys out there are morons. Hopefully you'll have better luck, but your brother may have some friendly competition :wiggle:

12. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

I loved my Saab 9-2X and it always got a good reaction from people when they saw it. I got a little tired of explaining to everyone that it was really a Subi with Saab badges but that's okay. Looks like a decent deal on a nice little daily driver. I had the exact same color combo on mine.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  13. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Damn you, sir.

:wtc:

14. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

My brother lives there, so lets hope so :)

15. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Or i will eat you.

16. 07Ltd#767

lawl

If it makes you feel any better, I'm just banking it...he's the one making the decision. Eat my brother, he's fatter :D

17. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

il put some mayo on you first, of course.

18. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

My 2 cents heck of a deal if it is clean!