representin l'ville haha

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by atl freestyle, Jan 5, 2009.

1. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

sooooooooooo, yeah, i am a total squid to this wrx thing but i am learnin.
    3 weeks ago i picked up my first 05 sti and i am in loooooooove! never knew i could get so addicted to something so quick. any ways, i am friends with mike (crashtke), married with a 7 month old daughter, and pretty much eat sleep and breath motorcycle stunt riding. and trying to find as much time for my new addition, the sti:wiggle:

also i have already put a new set of springs on my hhhhhhwhip so if anyone is interested in a set of 05 sti springs pm me! they have 72k on them

2. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

Welcome aboard.
    No pics, no car.
    :)

3. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

haha will get pics soon, just got done painting the stock bbs's to black pearl so they still not back on the car. wanted to wait for that to post pics

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

welcome aboard...i wil have an STi someday

5. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

6. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Hey man, glad u made it to the boards. Mike's been trying to get me over to check out your sti for awhile but I'm always busy

7. schneid

schneid Member

wow. love to see what you could do with the sti if you practiced it all the time. Im thinking Ken Block shit

welcome

8. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

HAHA yeah i would def. like to meet up. everytime i hang out with mike i always ask him to drive his car just so i can see more wrx's

9. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

welcome to the site... nice riding too... lets see some pics though

10. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

welcome!!!!!

Yes, I want one also. I miss my WrX.

11. Deke

Deke Active Member

Welcome to the site!

12. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

welcome to the site!!!! where about in lville???!?

13. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

i live and work next to 120 and riverside

14. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

here she is, haven't thought of a name yet when i first got it [​IMG] [​IMG] so i couldnt leave it alone too long. this is today, i put some eibach pro kit springs and painted the wheels to black pearl. in my opinion the black goes waaaaay better with the car. imo the more simple the better it looks. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

close up of the wheels, they got a little dirty from the rain this morning, maybe a little too much pearl :)
    [​IMG]
    and if you couldnt tell i still really do love gold, just wanted something else on the car
    [​IMG]

yeah my photography skills are way below par, so be easy on me

16. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

i like the pearl black...

17. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Uberclean Sti and the black is nice!

18. FACE

FACE Active Member

:wavey:

Welcome!

19. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

20. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

Glad to see you finally made it on here! The wheels turned out pretty decent. You ought to start up a journal on it in members journal.

Now its time to get a decent tune on that thing. I'll try my best to make time for tuning it this weekend. Don't forget to check and see if that wideband bung is in the downpipe.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  21. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

will do buddy!

22. crashtke

Btw those springs make it sit NICE! I told you for the money the Eibach are just a nice set of springs.

23. Eco Auto Clean

cool cool. I'm on 120 a lot..usually at star bucks 120/316..i live by downtown Lawrenceville!! Car looks amazing..wheels look really good too!!

24. Letum001

Letum001 Member

Damn man, that's a sexy looking STi you have there! and the wheels look very nice in black against the silver. Now i want to go out and buy some of those eibachs too...

25. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

lets have a Lawrenceville GTG

26. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

i'm pretty much free mon. tues. thurs. and weekends.
    i'd definately like to meet up with some people, maybe learn a little more about my car, and just hang out

27. Eco Auto Clean

28. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

i am kinda getting excited! haha
    i'd say lets do something thurs. nights. kinda gives you something to look forward to during the week.
    and yes, the closer to l'ville the better.

just a quick ? too. i have seen a lot of cars on thurs. nights at the sonic on riverside. would it be totally gay to go there?

29. Eco Auto Clean

there are a few of us that use to go over there to sonic..Not sure about now...

I couldn't ever make it cuz I'm working...so thurs wouldn't be a great day for me..we use to do taco mac meets on sundays...seem to be the best day for most..but of course no matter which day ya pick..there will always be someone left out...

30. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

i could do sunday.

31. Eco Auto Clean

well then sunday it is..lol...any suggestions? Hooters obviously always a good choice..ya know..seeing how we are a bunch of car dudes..haha...diggers is good too..lets just throw around some suggestions..see what peeps in here say..shoot for next sunday?

32. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Thursday in L'ville people go to the Sonic meets. They are usually ok, until the losers decide to act up. Pretty good Subi turn out usually.

You all should come out tonight, I think I will go. People usually start rolling in around 8:30-9pm.

Sonic
    2225 Riverside Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA

33. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

Just a suggestion for location:
    sugarloaf and 316 - Starbucks and a few other restaurants there
    My friend owns the Thai restaurant

Parking lot is 75% empty

34. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

Which thai restaurant?

35. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

Thai Lotus

36. crashtke

Nm, was thinking Sugarloaf and discover mills area.

37. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

sounds like a plan for tonight, i should be there around 9, see ya there.

also called crashtke and he said he was down.

38. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

No prob, I will be in a silver Audi A4. Hopefully the wind/rain stays away.

39. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

Hello...championship game 2nite. Maybe next time since I live around the corner from thai lotus. And my uncle did all the woodwork for the restaurant

40. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

welcome

41. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

not trying to offend anyone here but going to the sonic was exactly what i thought it would be........i needed a good laugh anyways. haha, so me and mike pulled up there, it was balls cold, there was only one other wrx in the parking lot, and all the rest of the cars were.......well......funny. i guess its kind of a younger crowd up there. anyways we could only stand about 45 minutes of it and just after 9 we rolled out. i have come to realize i only want to see other subaru's so from here on out i will stick to strictly subie meets:)

42. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

not a bad idea

43. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

was planning to stop by but the football game and among a few other chores kept me from driving.

I would still recommend we try to meet on sugarloaf / 316 a couple times and see how it goes and decide from there. Winter is always difficult to have a meet outside and get a good turnout

44. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Ah shit, that blows. I didnt even make it out. The last few meets have been steadily declining. Before my Subie died, there were at one point 5-9 WRX/Sti out there. My buddy w/ a black Z06 was there, along with Sunny I think.

Sorry for the bad advice, lol.

45. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

the guy that owned the STi that was there was a short black guy......talked with a jamaican or britain accent. maybe somebody knows him?

i saw the Z06 pull in, shorty after that we left.

46. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Welcome. I can meet on Sunday near Sugarloaf/ Discover Mills, if that is still an option. Also others on the board are planning a photo opp at Lenox area on Sunday at 2. Perhaps us Northern Folk can meet up early arround Sugar Loaf then caravan down to the Lenow Meet.

47. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Yeah, i know them. They are cool people. We usually hangout afterwards or something.

Sunny, Nitro, Ram.....

48. Jake

Jake Active Member

tereance where are you?

come over here sometime soon

49. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Currently I am in Duluth @ work, but:

Jan 12-16 = Salt Lake City, UT
    Jan 19-23 = Dallas, TX
    Feb 2-6 = Tulsa, Ok

Maybe I can crash there on weekend when I am back in town, lol.

50. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

i am not short:keke: