Moving to N Charleston soon (2 weeks)

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by AlliRae, Jan 9, 2009.

1. AlliRae

AlliRae Member

Okay, so I posted in a section for the hooters --> THEN i found out that it was from 08... it therefor leads me to start a new thread.

HEY -

my boyfriend in going to dive school up there and we are looking for some car people to hang out with. Surprisingly the guy who bought my STi live up there. But other than him we are looking for someone to hang out with. We'd love to meet up with some people, and get into whatever car scene is there.

we're bringing my 98 2.5 but we're also bringing his 02 z28 camaro.

Maybe a small meet? or g2g.

We're moving jan 25 2009. See you up there

2. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I used to live in goose creek (was stationed there)

I only remember a few subarus, but this was 4 years ago

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

There are a few suby's out that way, check out NASIOC. They have meets pretty often in North Charleston IIRC

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

At the Weapons Station or the Air Force installation. I love the Charleston Area, I was stationed at the Naval Hospital there, but it was a long time ago. Still, I returned there to get married (Isle of Palms). There isn't a ton to do down there night life wise, but there are plenty of outdoor activities....

5. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

weapons station. I went to nuke school there.

isle of palms is a really nice area. I used to go to the beach there a LOT. I also used to get really, really, really drunk in downtown charleston

6. AlliRae

AlliRae Member

hahah thanks guys... off to nasioc i am... lol