ING Direct Savings Account Link

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AirMax95, Jan 16, 2009.

1. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Does anyone have, or want to send me, the $25 sign up link for the ING Savings account? If so, please PM me ASAP.

Thanks in advance

~Tereance

2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

ballin

dibs :D

pm'ing you, but i've had an account for abotu a year now, free money FTW. You have to make a minimum $250 deposit and you get a free $25...and I get $10. Anyone else wanna sign up? Just think, if I can get like 400 more people it'll pay for my turbo swap :D

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  3. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Thanks a lot!

4. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

Hey I want in on some of this, too. I've been with ING for at least 4 years now and have really enjoyed getting free money from them.

5. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

yeah, the biggest turnoff to these guys and emmigrant direct is that banks charge ridiculous wire transfer fees.

Electronic transactions cost a bank almost nothing... But if you try to take your bank south or BOA account and send money to one of these, expect to get dinged.

Without these little incentives to cover those fees, I'd look for other places to stow money.

6. 07Ltd#767

Well, I'll let you know what BoA charges, I didn't know they had a fee for this stuff. I just switched over from Wachovia and they didn't charge anything. I made a deposit last week that's supposed to be final tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out what the fee is, then.

7. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

I've never experienced any fees in transferring money between accounts. Initiate the transfer from the bank account that will be receiving the money. Not the one that will be sending the money.

8. 07Ltd#767

you are correct, sir. Mine became official this morning and I wasn't charged anything from either BoA or ING. Now we need the interest rate to go back to where it was when I first joined...4.5%